Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #1  

jdmar

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 5425 & 4300, Yanmar 1500
I went to the Sunpro websight to find some gauges to replace/backup the idiot lights on my YM 1500. Happily I found their triple gauge set (1 1/2" # CP 7997) in their "garage sale" section for only $9.99 (was $44.99). I e-mailed them and verified they are mechanical (not electrical senders) and they can be mounted individually out of their supplied bracket. So I ordered a set along with the needed metric adapters/etc.

I just thought others may be interested in saving a few buck too. Now I just hope they work when I hook them up!!

Sunpro sale gauges

Peter

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #2  
I have sunpro gauges on at least two of my tractor.. and I think on a third... I've used their adapters and thin copper hookup line as well.

Cheap and good.. what a concept.. hope it catches on.

Soundguy

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #3  
Thanks for the info, I just went and ordered my temp gauge and metric adapter from the garage sale.

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #4  
What adapters do I need to add water temperature and oil pressure guages to my YM1700?

Thanks
Eddie

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #5  
The 1700 has an oil sender and an idiot light. You can either go to a straight gauge, using an oil line, or a new sender and electric gauge, or add a 'T' and keep the idiot light and add an oil pres gauge mounted in/under the dash.

I've even seen some plumbing with an elbow and a 'T', allowing use of the oem idiot light, and a gauge, threaded on right near the sender.. kinda reminiscient of the old IH/farmall method.. ad dthe oil gauge right at the oil canister/ block connection.

Soundguy

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #6  
I guess what I was trying to ask is what size metric adapters I need for water and oil?

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #7  
For the water temperature switch, you'll need an adapter for 16mm x 1.5mm. For oil pressure, you need an adapter 1/8 - 28 (BSP).

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #8  
Thanks AllenP, Thats what I was looking for.

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight
That was fast, I ordered tehm online the nighht of the 1st. With regular UPS shipping I got them on the 3rd!!! That's pretty good service!
Peter

/ Sunpro gauges discounted on their websight #10  
Eddie
The Sun Pro.part no. for the oil and water adpt.kits is part no. CP7573 for the oil switch and CP7574 for the water temp.switch.
Don Wynn