Thoughts on 2610d

/ Thoughts on 2610d #1  

Hotrodmerc

Tractor
Wheel Horse
I am interested in a 2610d with 427hrs. Tires are 1 year old with a fel. Guy says it runs fine for 5500. Anything I should be looking out for on these. Going to run a 5' brush hog and the loader. I think it would do fine. Opinions????

/ Thoughts on 2610d #2  
Everything, PTO, how it shifts, the lift, the oil for water, crank the engine , pull the radiator cap, and watch the water / coolant.. I can see mine circulating very well.. make sure it isn't bubbling in the radiator or the coolant bottle .. check the hyd fluid for milky color,, that would be a sign the hyd system has moisture in it... See if the FEL will pick up a bucket load,,,, O' check the 4WD....Too much to list... I'll let others chime in with their opinions

Last edited:
   / Thoughts on 2610d
Head gasket issues, milky oil just the standard type of issues. Nothing this init is famous for having issues with

/ Thoughts on 2610d #4  
   / Thoughts on 2610d
Owner said he would go over everything when I arrive. He said he has nothing to hide and I can check it out top to bottom.

/ Thoughts on 2610d #6  
price I can't help you with.. You can look around on craigs list and see what there selling for... I would think 4000-4500,,I could also be off.. I guess it all depends on condition, and what u are willing to pay ,after going over the tractor..

/ Thoughts on 2610d #7  
Welcome to the forum. :welcome: If in good conditon $5500 is a buyers price for a 2610D with loader. What brand loader? I would seriously doubt 427 hours, maybe since refurb? Any history available on the tractor?

/ Thoughts on 2610d
Not sure of loader brand. Seller is going to let me put it thru its paces. He said I can check anything he has nothing to hide. Even going to ro

/ Thoughts on 2610d
He will run a 5' bushhog to check pto. He bought it from original owner who pulled a wagon for his strawberry farm.

/ Thoughts on 2610d #10  
Original owner was in Japan. Still sounds like a good deal if in good condition. My two cents. :2cents: