Snow New stuff and winter preparations

/ New stuff and winter preparations #1  

Todd8665

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430
Ordered my new turf kit wheels from Hoye, and tires from local tire dealer today:cool2: Will be adding rim guard/beet juice from the get go.

I've been kicking around putting a snowplow on the front of the tractor and have spied a old pickup snowplow already converted to a FEL version on craigslist. Snowblower is nice, but it prefers to be fed at least 4" of snow at a time. Last couple of winters we have been getting from 1-2" of snow a day, most days, and long story short it's a PITA dealing with it, and the mat it creates if I don't deal with it.

It's great when we get a good blow, don't get me wrong...and I have to have the blower because I'll run out of room the way my house is situated, plow will be a more efficient way of dealing with it. Plow up some windrows, blow them away with the blower...

Unfortunately with the cost of the wheels/tires im either going to have to do the plow as a work in progress over the next couple seasons, or get used to sleeping on the couch..:thumbdown:

Or I'll get lucky for a change and it will cost x times less, instead of my normal x times more:rolleyes:

/ New stuff and winter preparations #2  
Or I'll get lucky for a change and it will cost x times less, instead of my normal x times more:rolleyes:
Wouldn't it be nice if it were x times less, even just once!