YM146 new owner, new to forums

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums #1  

cojones

Tractor
YM146
I've just acquired a YM146, only 214 hours. It included a 60" deck which has never been used or attached and a snow blower attachment.
I really need to get a manual and if anyone can walk me through attaching the mower deck or point me to a resource on how to attach it.

Attachments

• 1443661346627.jpg
    1443661346627.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 314
  • 1443661341597.jpg
    1443661341597.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 410
  • 1443661351755.jpg
    1443661351755.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 20151001_202539.jpg
    20151001_202539.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 412
   / YM146 new owner, new to forums #2  
:welcome: to the forum. Nice setup. Depending on where Franklin is in Ohio, that front-mount snowblower could be really useful in the winter.

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums #5  
Welcome to the forum and being as our weather is pretty much the same as yours, I hope you never have to use that snowblower!

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums #6  
Welcome!! Forestville OH. in the 60's and 70's. Still have family in Columbus. Nice setup, Any advise or help you need then you've found the right place to ask.

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums
:welcome: to the forum. Nice setup. Depending on where Franklin is in Ohio, that front-mount snowblower could be really useful in the winter.

Franklin is between Cincinnati and Dayton, we typically don't get a lot of snow, but enough to stop the cars from getting out of our 400' driveway!

AMwinston1 said:
Might try this
Thanks for the pointer!

Thanks all for the pointers. Now I'm wondering if I have a YCM 60 or YCM 60A deck, seems there are two and the belts are different. I ordered a manual from TPC, hoping it can help me determine how to check so I can order replacement parts. There are no markings on the deck I can find although I haven't taken off the cover yet.

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums #8  
If you can't find out which deck you have. Take a string and run it though the pulleys. That's what I had to do on mine after I wore out and broke the belt. I have the Org. Owners Manuel but it doesn't list a belt size just a # which using the #156 would end up being 12' long LOL. and it's a 5' deck. Take the measurement to a auto parts store, I used NAPA. and give them your measurement to match a belt to. The NAPA Belt has lasted over 5 Yrs.

Last edited:
   / YM146 new owner, new to forums
If you can't find out which deck you have. Take a string and run it though the pulleys. That's what I had to do on mine after I wore out and broke the belt. I have the Org. Owners Manuel but it doesn't list a belt size just a # which using the # would end up being 13' long LOL. and it's 5' deck. Take the measurement to a auto parts store, I used NAPA. and give them your measurement to match a belt to. The NAPA Belt has lasted over 5 Yrs.

Good thought, however I don't know the routing of the belt! I just got it home last night, and plan to take a look at it this afternoon after I remove the snow blower. I'm hoping it's obvious.

/ YM146 new owner, new to forums #10  
Yep! Maybe you have it and don't know it and being the same belt the blower may use etc.. I don't think it going to be much of an issue once you get the deck attached.