276D Powershift problem

/ 276D Powershift problem #21  
Inner spring to be 12.13 -12.16". Outer spring to be 2.54 - 2.57". I'm sure you checked that out.

Confident you checked orifices in valves making sure they were open?

Might try checking system pressure as shown on page 250-10-22. That might help dertermine if the problem in in the relief valve area. Just a thought.

/ 276D Powershift problem #22  
Curious if you removed all of the pieces of the Springs. If you still have them I would try and check it's all there.

/ 276D Powershift problem
Yeah, I thought that I may have left a piece of spring inside. That turned out to be not the case. I had somehow assembled the components in the wrong order. The tractor has gears again. I have a leak, but have a new gasket on the way.
A special thanks to Winston for helping me out.

/ 276D Powershift problem #24  
A special thanks to Winston for helping me out.

Glad to see he still hangs around and takes time out to help those in need out, even though he no longer owns the brand.. Great guy !!

I installed the new gasket, and I think that I still might have a small leak. It's small enough that I'll probably run it that way for the winter. I have new filters, fluid, and springs. The tractor shifts better than it ever has. Thanks all.

/ 276D Powershift problem #26  
awesome job silvertramp,glad its serving you well once agin !!!

It's actually not a bad job, once you know what the heck you're doing. Local dealers did not inspire confidence, so I figured since nobody knew a thing, including me, that I might as well fix it myself.