Coldwater tractors no more?

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #1  

alpinebigfoot

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar 186d
Was looking to get a loader for my 186d. Cold water and koka spelled wrong I know. Where to find ? Been searching for awhile.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #2  
Coldwater is still in business......just spoke to them a few minutes ago......I live about an hour from them. You can call them at 360 533 2160. They are still shipping FELs around the country.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #5  
A very poor business decision in such a niche market as loader fabrication for 30 year old yanmar tractors!! Even old japanese tractors in general. Guess he figures folks find him...cause they cant find him and come to tractor forums to ask about a place for this and that then we give up his info for him.

ANd i know her probably does not just make loaders for yanmar as a sole business.

/ Coldwater tractors no more?
I know it would be well worth having a site up for that. Even a free one.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #7  
A very poor business decision in such a niche market as loader fabrication for 30 year old yanmar tractors!! Even old japanese tractors in general. Guess he figures folks find him...cause they cant find him and come to tractor forums to ask about a place for this and that then we give up his info for him.

ANd i know her probably does not just make loaders for yanmar as a sole business.

Probably just as well for Coldwater. Look at his posts here, he put no effort into spelling and punctuation. Probably the same at his web site.

If you have a company, you need to put at least a modicum of effort into making it look like the owner can spell words like "E-bay" and is aware of what century this is.

If you can't do that, you are probably best off to withdraw from the net and live the 1975 business model of your dreams.

/ Coldwater tractors no more?
I have been reading good things from others who have his equipment. Anyone have any negatives?

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #9  
Probably just as well for Coldwater. Look at his posts here, he put no effort into spelling and punctuation. Probably the same at his web site.

If you have a company, you need to put at least a modicum of effort into making it look like the owner can spell words like "E-bay" and is aware of what century this is.

If you can't do that, you are probably best off to withdraw from the net and live the 1975 business model of your dreams.

Yea i get what your saying. It was strange to see that . I dont punctuate and capitalize the best (this software on my computer does not capatilize the begenning letter for some reason?) But an effort needs to be made but like he said he is a welder and fabricator not a teacher. He may not know any better? We should not mention it over and over, may be something he is embarrased about and therefor left because of it. And only got defensive for this reason? I have no idea personally. If this was the case i would of thought he would of just said so and ask us to ignore it...maybe too prowd?

I have heard nothing but good about the equiptment and it looks basic simple and strong to me?