paint code?

/ paint code? #1  

bigmog

Tractor
jinmi254
does anyone know if there is a paint code for the older lime green yanmar colour, or am I taking a panel to be colour matched

/ paint code? #2  
I've seen many queries on other sites as well with no definite answers. Take a panel to an auto shop that has a paint scanner tool. Their paint scanner will give the closest match.

/ paint code? #3  
There is no paint code that Yanmar will release, especially on a gray market tractor; however Hoye has matched paint.

/ paint code? #4  
Been looking 10+ years and I've never seen a vehicle on the street with an exact match.

Ford ultimate green - Paint code 9GFE5ZA

Ebay - UK link

is used on some Ford Focus's so it should be easy to find. It's not a perfect match but I think it would look decent on a Yanmar. Also Kawasaki motorcycles used a similar color.

71YX5-G6OPL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
   / paint code? #8  
I once had an MG-B that was that green----YUCK
It otherwise was mint (pun not intended) but soon got re painted.

That green was meant to be 'emergency green' and to replace fire engine red, but today only airport vehicles seem to sport that color.

/ paint code? #9  
First time I saw a green Yanmar I was reminded of the Euclid earthmoving equipment of the 50's and 60's. Below is the only photo I can find of one with the original paint. Lots of 'restored' photos online - and none matched this color.

Euclid built some interesting earthmoving equipment. Jumbo offroad trucks and scrapers, and the TC-12 (several photos), a 450+ hp monster crawler with separate GM diesels driving each track.

Euclid Terex green crawler.jpg

/ paint code? #10  
There was a pretty complete paint job and write up here.