Cold water tractor loader just ordered!

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered! #1  

alpinebigfoot

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar 186d
The guys over there are great. Very excited to get this ! I will post pics of everything and I am sure I will run into problems installing it. Should have it here within 3 weeks stay posted!!

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered! #2  
They are nice folks........they're about 40 miles from me. I know a couple guys that have their loaders......they like them. Congrats on the order.

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered!
40 miles that would save me on shipping lol. I posted on uship to get the shipping price down.

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered! #4  
make sure you get pictures, of it on pallet all the way through the install as well as it working.

You might have one of the only or few Coldwater loaders on the east coast!

If you dont mind me asking what did it cost. I mean i guess i could call and get a price quote but i also am interested in the shipping price in the end as well.

I will ! The cost is 1800 for loader. I used Uship saved some money on shipping. If everything goes right the loader will be picked up this Friday.

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered! #6  
Did they already have a pattern for the mounting brackets/frame for the 186D or did they wing-it and make one from scratch. A while back, I had called them on a bigger Yanmar, but they did not have the mounting bracket plans. I remember they were very nice to talk with over the phone. Best wishes, and you saved $$$$

They said they had a 186 and would use that to build the loader off of.

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered! #8  
Yes, you were fortunate that they had the same model to look at. I remember they told me that did not have my particular model to "look at", so they could not fabricate for me. It appears that they "thinks as they goes"; which is fine as long as they have "your" type of tractor to "think with". You will be fine with your new loader!

Loader just got picked up yesterday within 7 days I will have it.

/ Cold water tractor loader just ordered! #10  
Looking forward to you receiving it!
You will love having a loader.