Loader ColdWater tractor loader install

/ ColdWater tractor loader install #81  
Funny how you guys think I'm rich cause I bought a loader. I sold my truck. I got a cheaper truck and used the rest to get the loader. I have bills that are late , money problems just like anyone else. Money is for fools don't need money to be happy. I am happy on my land with my family.

Didn't think you were rich but I also didn't think you spent your last little bit buying a loader to build a pond either. That's why I assumed buying the spacers would not be that bad. But yes your correct spacing the tires wider and filling with fluid makes a huge difference!!

I filled mine with winter windshield washer fluid in a tank sprayer the way kenmac described for what its worth.

/ ColdWater tractor loader install
I will be doing that as soon as I get some funds raised up. Just flipping the hubs it feels more stable.

/ ColdWater tractor loader install #83  
I will be doing that as soon as I get some funds raised up. Just flipping the hubs it feels more stable.

My tip is to buy from Advance auto parts online and pick up in store. Buy the winter washer fluid of whatever brand is cheapest. You can almost always find 40% off coupons for advance and usually easy 30% off. You may have to group your purchases to fall right around the $50 mark or $75 mark or whatever to take full advantage of the discount. What I mean is sometimes its not a % off but like $20 off $50 so the higher your total of $50 the less % off you get. I make say two $50 purchases with $20 off each instead of getting $20 off $100.

I buy most of my auto parts and stuff that way. You can almost always find $40 off $100 many times too which is the same thing as I just listed. I do this with everything. It works on all stuff but I think Oil.