Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #1  

tb8100

Silver Member
I'm starting to see Yanmars rebadged as Mitsubishi. I'm not sure which importer is handling them, but they have those dinky Coldwater loaders, Mitsubishi blue hoods and fenders, and names like "Mitsubishi YM2000" and similar. Make no mistake- Mitsubishi never made any YM, YMG, F, or FX series tractors. Those are Yanmars, and it's a trick to get them through the port and under radar from the Yanmar attorneys.

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #2  
Got any pics? Sounds interesting. Who is distributing these impostors?

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #3  
Lot's of folks wouldn't share your feelings about the Coldwater loaders being "dinky". I have read of many satisfied customers.

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #4  
   / Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #5  
TractorCo! Haven't heard that name for a while.

Several years ago they apparently joined up with RCO of Texas and sold from the same stock of VN refurbs - this based on displaying identical photos.

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #6  
What next.... Are they going to paint them orange and call them YM Kubotas? And they are not Coldwater loaders on them, probably some chinese/vietnamese imported loader.

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #8  
They states ''we do not sell Grey market Yanmar brand tractors''.. That is a lie ! They are yanmar brand tractors with a Mitsubishi decal

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #9  
I'm starting to see Yanmars rebadged as Mitsubishi. I'm not sure which importer is handling them, but they have those dinky Coldwater loaders, Mitsubishi blue hoods and fenders, and names like "Mitsubishi YM2000" and similar. Make no mistake- Mitsubishi never made any YM, YMG, F, or FX series tractors. Those are Yanmars, and it's a trick to get them through the port and under radar from the Yanmar attorneys.

Wonder what story they give the buyer of one of these (Mitsubishi):laughing: tractors when said owner approaches Mitsubishi for parts and then discovers they have a Yanmar??
Sorry we didn't know?? :p

/ Yanmars Rebadged as Mitsubishi #10  
Wonder what story they give the buyer of one of these (Mitsubishi):laughing: tractors when said owner approaches Mitsubishi for parts and then discovers they have a Yanmar??
Sorry we didn't know?? :p

That's why we always say....Buyer Beware !! Educate yourself B-4 you buy,,, not after