knuckle seal replacement 1300d

/ knuckle seal replacement 1300d #1  

boltz

Tractor
kioti ck30, allis d-17, Cub Cadet Enforcer Zero Turn Mower
Had this question posted under another topic and maybe was the wrong way to do it, so will try again. Have 1300D that is leaking fluid from right front knuckle seal. Got a SKF seal locally that crosses over to YM #194210-13841 (100x120x12) Only have a Yanmar parts book that came with tractor (actually for a YM155D) but parts look identical for the most part. Have newer style knuckle shown in parts book. Question is, what is best procedure for changing this seal. I am in Ont Canada and parts for this are very slow and difficult to get . Have spent fair bit of time on net trying to get info on how to do this repair and haven't really gotten very far. Hoping someone out there will be able to help or share info. I believe that Hoye Tractor has this manual in stock and I am willing to order it but will probably take a week or two to get if shipped by mail and I have to get tractor up and running as quickly as possible. Also do any other models share this same axle that might have video or procedure on net that I could access for info? Thx

/ knuckle seal replacement 1300d
winston1, I sent you a couple of pm replies. If you are not getting them please let me know on this forum. Thx