Looking to buy.

/ Looking to buy. #1  

Tvern13

Tractor
Yanmar 1610D and MTD Pro 808H garden tractor
I have 2 acres in Louisiana. Have been looking to buy a small tractor for about 8 years. The urge comes every time I destroy the latest mower. I've done a lot of reading at this site and others and a good deal of poking around at some dealers. Will be purchasing a tractor this year (not next week but before the end of the year). Have a low spot at one end of the pond that I will need to fill in (the previous owner said it was for the planting of aquatic plants - I personally think it is the perfect breeding spot for Malaria, Yellow Fever, West Nile Virus,etc.). Will need to move a good bit of dirt around the property to other places also. Also would like to have posthole digger for fence posts. Have a lot of stumps and plantings to manuever around. I have looked at new but they are too expensive (JD, Kubota, Kioti, Mahindra, etc.). Have looked at cheaper new alternatives (Jinma) but I want a smaller tractor. Have pretty much decided (and received approval from THE BOSS) to buy a Yanmar 1510D with FEL and box scraper. Mowing with this will not be a priority right away. I have a brand new MTD Pro 800 series 25HP garden tractor. Eventually plan to mow with the tractor when the latest victim dies. Since deciding to get a gray market Yanmar I have done a lot of digging in to the specs but have never seen the GPM ratings on the hydraulics. Does anyone know what the GPM on the 1510D is? By the way have lurked around a lot of tractor discussion boards but IMHO this is the best Yanmar group I have seen.

/ Looking to buy. #2  
The 1510D is a great little tractor and will do most of the chores you have ahead of you.