Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #1  

Desp

Tractor
Kubota L175
I'm looking at up sizing from my little 18HP Kubota with turf tires, to something that can actually pull and has a loader.

I'm on 20 acres, need to mow some of it occasionally, mainly wanting a loader to move dirt and a big enough tractor to plant a couple acres worth of different things.

Kubota - L295DT with loader, power steering and 2000 hours

Yanmar - 3810DT with loader, 2300 hours

Both are priced at around $6200.

Going to try and get something for around $6K. Does this seem like a good price for either of these? Seems like at the same price the Yanmar is the better buy, more HP, turbo charged, newer.

Thoughts?

KubotaDT.jpgYanmar3810.jpg

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #2  
If the Yanmar checks out and doesn't look molested I would buy the yanmar, not just cause im a yanmar guy but it looks like its better condition. It looks overall better shape. Looks like it has a NON VN loader on it so chances are better its not one of the refurbs that people are leary of. Tires look good on it as well. And its got those lead bars that will deflect branches before they wack you on the tractor.

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #3  
The Yanmar Ym3810 is not a very popular gray market model. You might want to check with Aaron at Hoye as to the parts availability.

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #4  
Either one looks good. That said, I'd have the one I chose stripped down and off to the powder coat shop! LOL (Yes, I'm an OCD bastard!)

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT
Another option I just found is a Ford 2120 tractor. 38hp 4wd front end loader 2660 hrs with a 6' brush hog. A little bit out of my price range at $7850, but I'm wondering if it's worth an extra $1850 to get a Ford instead of a grey market like a Yanmar. Thoughts?

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #6  
Parts might be easier to get on the Ford if needed.

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #7  
For what it is worth the Ford is made by Shibaura.

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT #8  
3110 and 3810 are the same just no turbo. Go the Yanmar.

/ Buying a tractor: Yanmar 3810D or Kubota L295DT
3110 and 3810 are the same just no turbo. Go the Yanmar.

That's my plan, if the guy still has it when I get back from my work trip I'm going to look at it first.