fill outlet for front axle

/ fill outlet for front axle #1  

canadian joe

Tractor
yanmar f395d
Hi all . I have a yanmar F395D and my left front seal is leaking. I am trying to check the oil level and top up until I can get it in for repairs. I can see a drain outlet at the low point of the casting facing the rear but that is it???

/ fill outlet for front axle #2  
Hi all . I have a yanmar F395D and my left front seal is leaking. I am trying to check the oil level and top up until I can get it in for repairs. I can see a drain outlet at the low point of the casting facing the rear but that is it???

Nothing similiar to #31 or #32 on this drawing? 4WD_EXTERNAL: Yanmar Tractor Parts

/ fill outlet for front axle
Hi Winston1 thanks for your help. But know there is no #31 or 32 type fittings, however my brother-in-law came over this morning and he said my tractor doesn't have a fill outlet because it is a sealed unit and is fed by the same source as the rear differential. And we found the fill outlet for that under the rubber floor mat. Not sure what type of oil or trainy fluid goes there??? Also any idea where I might find the metal plate with the serial number and info on it??

/ fill outlet for front axle #4  
This will show you where the older YM serial numbers were. Don't know if yours would be there or not. Find out where your tractor serial number is located.

That is quite a change in design if the front wheel drive shares the same fluid as the transmission. Never seen such a thing, are you sure?

/ fill outlet for front axle #5  
Never heard/read that either, of course there is not much info on the F395.

/ fill outlet for front axle #6  
How can it use the same fluid? A tractor splits with the rear as one unit that contains the rear trans fluid and the front has the engine and subframe with it. They split in 2 pieces, but I have never seen that tractor ,but also never seen any tractor period as you described it?

/ fill outlet for front axle #7  
I think I have read that on some Yanmars the front dif/axles share oil with the drop-down box, which has a drain plug, through a wet drive shaft housing.