Need Help Identifying this Yanmar

/ Need Help Identifying this Yanmar #1  

LSxaaron8800

Tractor
yanmar
Hello All,

I am looking for some help with the model of this tractor. I have looked everywhere trying to find it and still no luck. Something about being down by the left foot??

I just had the injection pump rebuilt and new nozzles on the injectors. Now I am needing to order a new pinion and ring gear for the front differential.

TIA

Attachments

• Photo Aug 23, 10 00 05 AM.jpg
    Photo Aug 23, 10 00 05 AM.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 247
   / Need Help Identifying this Yanmar #4  
The KE3 used the 3TNA68-UNK engine so I bet that is what you have. I bought one of those used axles not long ago so I should have those gears. Click the 'contact us' link below if you are interested. I will warn you that the axle was not cheap so those gears are not going to be either.

/ Need Help Identifying this Yanmar #5  
I If you want them you better buy them. I imagine they will be very difficult to locate else where. I haven't heard anyone owning one of these models

/ Need Help Identifying this Yanmar
Is there a time frame when these tractor were made? A Yanmar dealer wouldn't be able to get the parts?

/ Need Help Identifying this Yanmar
Here is the wreckage. :yuck:

Attachments

• Photo Aug 24, 2 25 29 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 24, 2 25 29 PM.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 182
  • Photo Aug 24, 2 26 01 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 24, 2 26 01 PM.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 161
   / Need Help Identifying this Yanmar #8  
Google found this Japanese exporter showing KE3 year made 1990.

I doubt that model was ever imported here by Yanmar-USA so it's gray-market, unsupported by them.

I think Hoye is your best source for anything you need. In this particular case the price for used parts may seem high but it costs him money to wait maybe years before he sells another part off the one he is parting out for you.

/ Need Help Identifying this Yanmar #9  
so, the bearing came apart ,and caused this ? That sure is a badly chewed up pinion