HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #11  
My loader valve goes directly to sump .I re plumbed my this way. I don't know anything about back pressure, but I can feather my loader up or down.
I have posted here before How I plumbed my loader After adding the grapple. Input from pump to loader valve----out of loader valve to sump----Out of PB on loader valve to the input of grapple valve------out of grapple to sump-----out of grapple valve PB to 3 point.
I have factory PS ,and still have slow to no loader response @ idle.. @ About 1000-1200 RPM ? I have good loader functions.

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #12  
Thanks Kenmac. I do have a question for you, only because I haven't researched it yet. The question is, is your factory PS ran off your tractors hydraulic pump, or does it have its own pump & reservoir like a car or pickup?

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #13  
comes off the tractor pump

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #14  
Me too. Yanmar-USA dealer installed power steering just runs off plumbing under the seat, not from power beyond, same as the loader.

And I have that same issue: PS ok at any rpm, slow to no loader function below 900 rpm. (In contrast to the YM240 where loader and 3-point will lift at low idle).

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #15  
Ok that makes sense why your loaders Kenmac & California are slow to lift at an idle. The PS is robbing the flow to your loader. I'm going to keep using mine the way I set it up as the way Scotty described in his post. So far no problems that I have noticed. Does anyone have any requests for me or Scotty to post about this setup? I'm going to try and take a few pics to post & maybe a video too for an example of how it works.

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #16  
yep, PS gets priority .I have thought about playing with it to see if I could make any adjustments, but it works ,and I just really don't think about it until I use the tractor

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #17  
Yeah PS is suppose to get priority in setups like that and how Fredrick's & Hoye have it laid out too, and there is nothing wrong with it being setup like that, if you are ok with a slow loader. With he help of Scotty Dive, I think we have hopefully found a solution, just need more people's input.

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #18  
Mine isn't really set up like fredricks does it. He has from pump to loader valve, out of loader valve to 3pt. When I added the grapple, I plumbed mine differently but ps still gets priority. My think ps line comes out of a block on the side of the engine. I'll have to see if there's an adjustment at that block. I'm having a cylinder built on my dump trailer and need to get it back together 1st.

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #19  
image-652161695.jpg

Not the best video, but I showed the loader at very low idle, 1000, 1500, & 2000 RPM. Then I have my son on it using the loader and PS at the same time, he tried his best to follow instructions but not the best demonstration. Anyways he used it at 1000 rpm.

/ HYDRAULIC - Yanmar Flow for Power Beyond, Power Steering and 3PT #20  
Well I guess the video didn't load, just the picture of my "Y" adapter. I will try again.