Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #1  

cabdor

Tractor
250 As Beluras
I have a Yanmar 2310D.can anyone tell me where the fuse box is located. I have looked every and can't it. Some say it has wire fuse links. Any help will be greatly appreciated

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #3  
the original is really thin foil fuses. My Refurb came with like solder wrapped between the screw instead of fuses.

But it usually is on the lower left side of the dash, covered with a black plastic cover.

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #4  
After finally getting my fuse panel problems straightened out with a Glass type fuse and repaired the
bad connection everything electrical was working correctly. And has stayed that way. After knowing I corrected them all curiosity was killing the cat so to speak. I have both styles of Regulators old and new. After a few months with no problems I hooked the old one up and it still worked fine. Then I really got brave and wired the Thermal start. And it works : That's been at least 8yrs. ago and I believe I replaced the Neg. Battery cable since then. Which now the battery stays charged and the terminals get cleaned... All the connections for that matter!!

Attachments

• 100_5918.JPG
    100_5918.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 3,951
   / Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #5  
After finally getting my fuse panel problems straightened out with a Glass type fuse and repaired the
bad connection everything electrical was working correctly. And has stayed that way. After knowing I corrected them all curiosity was killing the cat so to speak. I have both styles of Regulators old and new. After a few months with no problems I hooked the old one up and it still worked fine. Then I really got brave and wired the Thermal start. And it works : That's been at least 8yrs. ago and I believe I replaced the Neg. Battery cable since then. Which now the battery stays charged and the terminals get cleaned... All the connections for that matter!!
you don't have fuses either you have the solder wires.

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #6  
Yes! And the circuit next to it is there LOL. What amp are they rated I have no idea. The glass fuse I used was the highest amp. Fuse I had. And will most likely use the highest one I have if I ever have to replace the small link. Wonder what a 2000 service manual says I have nothing on it

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #8  
I sure feel much better about using a glass fuse link now. I used a 25 amp. After thinking about it. And if I was Candor I think I would try Fredericks. Esp. Being in Gadsden AL. That's kind of close to him and should be able to help him out....

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor
Thanks for all your help. I will replace the old fuse box with a new fuse box from Hoye tractor co. Thanks again for all your replays

CABDOR

/ Fuse Box YM2310D Yanmar tractor #10  
Is your fuse panel missing or you still can't find it and replace a link???