Green vs Red Yanmar 1500d

/ Green vs Red Yanmar 1500d
Thanks Winston! I tried calling that number before and it seem like it was disconnected. But I got a hold of the guy this time. $1,900. Not sure what shipping cost will be yet.

/ Green vs Red Yanmar 1500d #13  
Well I never got a chance to look at that green yanmar 1500D. I just hope it's still there later this week. Does anyone know where you can get a bulldog or VTEC loader for this tractor?? I would like to get the Koyker 80, but also know that will cost around $3,500. Anyone here have any suggestions on the loader for this?

look on CL for YNM tractors, they would be the only source I would think. You can also check with Coldwater in the pacific north west. I know at least one member had one shipped to the east coast so he will ship. I was thinking he was less than $2000 for the loader. then you would have to figure out shipping. Maybe a Uship type thing to get the best rate?

Ok so I found out that Coldwater will build a loader for $1,900 and ship to my door for $450. So $2,350 for Coldwaters or $3,500 for a Koyker 80. The Koyker I would have to pay sales tax of $245 and pick it up myself which isn't a huge deal, it's 15 miles away. But it would make it $3,745. Just need to decide if I want that Green 1500d now. All in all if I could get it for $3,500 plus $100 in fuel to get it and $2,350 for the loader total of let's say $6,000 after I buy myself a meal during travel. What do you guys think? Or buy a 1700d from Fredricks with a used loader for $7,800 delivered to me. Is that $1,800 worth it? It would be refurbished.

/ Green vs Red Yanmar 1500d #15  
Ok so I found out that Coldwater will build a loader for $1,900 and ship to my door for $450. So $2,350 for Coldwaters or $3,500 for a Koyker 80. The Koyker I would have to pay sales tax of $245 and pick it up myself which isn't a huge deal, it's 15 miles away. But it would make it $3,745. Just need to decide if I want that Green 1500d now. All in all if I could get it for $3,500 plus $100 in fuel to get it and $2,350 for the loader total of let's say $6,000 after I buy myself a meal during travel. What do you guys think? Or buy a 1700d from Fredricks with a used loader for $7,800 delivered to me. Is that $1,800 worth it? It would be refurbished.

That would solely depend on the condition of that local 1500? If the tires on it are old and cracked and there are things that are off, the Fredericks tractor would look more appealing, but on the other hand if the local 1500 is mechanically sound as far as you can tell you have $1700 set back for a rainy day, more tractor stuff or minor repairs. But that said you don't want to have to do too much fixing and restoring on that local one before you time makes it not worth your while to have not bought that fredricks one dropped at your door.

/ Green vs Red Yanmar 1500d #16  

Be sure to compare lift capacity of the loaders. Also, compare the build quality. Ken Sweet

Clemsonfor I totally understand what you are saying. The 1500d is a 6 hour drive away, but not to far for me to go look at it. It is a green model with the headlights inside the grill not sitting on the outside of the hood. The tires look to be in great shape as does the tractor. I was having the same feelings, save the $1800 for something else or minor repairs. Or just pull the trigger on the Referb 1700d at Fredricks with a used loader for the $1800 more. Thanks for the heads up Ken and Winston that is a pretty cool pic. Is that a Coldwater loader?

I do have another question though.... I have never sat on or seen a 1500d or 1700d. According to information on the internet, the 1500d is longer, 102" and the 1700d is 94" long. I would have thought the bigger 1700d would be longer than the 1500d or at least equal to in length. I know it weighs more and has a bigger engine, just confusing that it is that much shorter. Is the foot room the same betweent the two models? Anyways I am hoping to go look at the 1500d this saturday. And if I get it, coldwater could have me a loader in 2 weeks.

/ Green vs Red Yanmar 1500d #20  
I do have another question though.... I have never sat on or seen a 1500d or 1700d. According to information on the internet, the 1500d is longer, 102" and the 1700d is 94" long. I would have thought the bigger 1700d would be longer than the 1500d or at least equal to in length. I know it weighs more and has a bigger engine, just confusing that it is that much shorter. Is the foot room the same betweent the two models? Anyways I am hoping to go look at the 1500d this saturday. And if I get it, coldwater could have me a loader in 2 weeks.

That is a Coldwater loader. Very interesting the length difference. I thought maybe that was just some error on what had been posted but checking the parts manuals for both models does show the 1500 longer than the 1700. I have no idea why. :confused3: