Dirt Moving Yanmar C25R Track Dump

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #1  

Happy Gilmore

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 5610 Ford 4630 Ford 3930 MFWD w/ 7310 loader Ford 3930 Kubota BX1500 Kubota RTV 900XT Kubota F2680E 72"RD Ford 4610 Kubota KX121-3
Picked up a Yanmar C25R tracked dump today, hours unknown as the the tach / hour meter broke at 900hrs. I gave $1500. I believe it's gray market. It has brand new tracks on it and seems to run pretty good. Left drive sprocket is worn, right is good. I'm supposed to be getting a junker chassis which I have to go back to pick up, it has good sprockets, no engine, but a tranny, otherwise mostly stripped down.

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

IMG_2889.JPG

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #2  
That is an interesting machine. what would be the primary use of a little track dump? Any certain profession use those?

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #3  
I've seen pictures of those in tight urban construction jobsites. I assume they are also used in mining where waste material gets dumped out of the way.

I think this is the larger of two similar rigs, and both have dual controls so the operator can face the load when precise handling is needed.

I've wanted to buy one since I first saw them but I don't have a practical use, it would just be a toy. :)

$1500, including a parts machine? Wow! I've never seen one offered below $5,000.

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump
I've seen pictures of those in tight urban construction jobsites. I assume they are also used in mining where waste material gets dumped out of the way.

I think this is the larger of two similar rigs, and both have dual controls so the operator can face the load when precise handling is needed.

I've wanted to buy one since I first saw them but I don't have a practical use, it would just be a toy. :)

$1500, including a parts machine? Wow! I've never seen one offered below $5,000.

Yes sir. Parts machine isn't much to speak of though.

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #6  
I'd love one here on my property to move dirt and the likes around, would be very handy.

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump
Here's the parts machine, has the undercarriage mostly intact which is good for me.

IMG_2933.JPG

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump
Managed to package this machine in with a couple other items, gave $400 for it. Looks to be in good shape, tracks are excellent! Only things it's missing is the fuel pump. Talked to the mechanic when I was leaving and he said the fuel pump was bad, that's it. Fingers crossed. Just got it home.

IMG_2938.JPG

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump
So, grand total for 2 complete machines and a junker, $1900.

/ Yanmar C25R Track Dump #10  
Man those are some steals. Your right, that drive sprocket is shot but sounds like you'll have lots of parts to pull from

Brett