Loader Loader for a YM2000

/ Loader for a YM2000 #1  

vern748

Tractor
YM2000, YM155D, Branson2505
Hi All,

Looking for a bucket loader for the YM2000 ( YM240 ). Yes, I know its the proverbial unicorn, but there is one out there. I know it.
Yes, my Ym2000 is 2wd. My ground is flat so not a problem. Let me know if you have one.
Live in Sonoma CA, but willing to drive really far for one. It needs to be less expensive than a new one from ColdWater Tractor Co. in Washington ($2000)

Cheers
Vern

/ Loader for a YM2000 #2  
Howdy neighbor! I'm some 30 miles northwest of you.

Hate to tell you but I've never seen a loader for YM240/YM2000 listed - anywhere - in the 13 years I've owned my YM240. I think instead of parting out a loader off a junker, owners just put a less worn tractor under their loader then keep on trucking. But good luck with this, and please post what you find.

/ Loader for a YM2000 #4  
Good luck with that. In my 16 years of following tractor forums I have yet to see a used loader for sale. Having said that, you might check "Japanese tractor salvage" and run up on one. There is Southern Global, and WKTP, among others.

/ Loader for a YM2000 #5  
   / Loader for a YM2000 #6  
I know its on the wrong side of the country and shipping would probably be too high to worry with. But I ran across this CL ad FYI. Loader for yanmar

/ Loader for a YM2000 #7  
I seen that also. Somethings not right esp. when it's been listed since the 18th. of last month. 500.00 to install it is a little steep unless that's including delivery IMO..

/ Loader for a YM2000 #8  
For that loader north of Atlanta, he says its a Deere Model 67 loader.

Here's an old thread discussing that model. It seems to be designed for the Deere 750 which is about the same size and age as YM2000.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ing/295330-lifting-capacity-jd-750-model.html
Maybe that guy made YM2000 brackets for it.

A search of Google - Images shows it's about the same as the Great Bend loader on my YM240. (See my photo below).

/ Loader for a YM2000
Hi All,

Sorry for not getting back to everyone, but I never received my "Message" notice.
Will keep looking.

/ Loader for a YM2000 #10  
vern748:
Coldwater makes a very strong loader and i put it on a 2000 yanmar fit perfect 5ft bucket and my 550+ landpride finish mower on the back if i were to get stupid i could crack the tranny think about it all new no fab to fit and all new everything weight 600lb 1900+shipping i added a 3 spool valve with power beyond so i can have tilt&trim and a way to put on a grapple and hoye has the kit to make a clean fit to your hi pressure line.