help im lost

/ help im lost #1  

riggiewraper

Tractor
yanmar 155D
im a new oner of my 155d yanmar but need to know who i can go to to get it running

/ help im lost #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Open a new thread/question in the YANMAR forum. State what's wrong (won't turn over, nothing happens, runs-then dies, etc...) and your observations/symptoms of the situation (it was running, blue smoke was coming out, etc...). People will be along to assist.

Enjoy the site.

/ help im lost #3  
For starters have you check the battery and made sure its getting fuel?

/ help im lost #4  
Welcome to TBN you will get all the help you need right here pictures help a lot and discribing your problem clearly will go a long to solving your troubles with your 155d.

/ help im lost #5  
OK so you purchased a 'pig in the poke' and now you want us to bail you out.
First off what is the problems, did the seller not do a demonstration?
Did it,run OK? or were U simply 'sold' on needing it and hoping for the best.
I'm willing to bet you forgot his instructions an starting procedures, probably a simple thing,
I sure hope you did not purchase simply on his word that it ran good.
More info needed,

/ help im lost #6  
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry. It's easy enough to find your way around once you know this place :)

I'm going to move your thread over to our Yanmar section.

/ help im lost #7  
I think given descriptions of what you are experiencing, we can talk you through this and soon you'll be up and running. These things are pretty bulletproof and most issues turn out to be a shorted wire etc, nothing drastic.

Longer term if nothing helps, I see you are in Yucaipa. Someplace around there (Apple Valley? Corona?) there is an importer of VN Refurb Yanmars who would have a mechanic competent to work on your unit. Look in Craigslist and you'll see him, he advertises a lot. But I'll bet he just shows you a seat or clutch safety switch, a chafed wire or air in the fuel lines etc, something you could troubleshoot yourself after you have some experience. Don't bother looking for help locally until the group here has talked you through the likely stuff.

And Welcome!

/ help im lost #8  
Welcome to TBN! Like California said most things like this are fairly simple to diagnose. Just give a little more information. The members on here are pretty knowledgeable about these tractors. I'm still learning things myself.

/ help im lost
ok I got the yanmar 155d knowing it wasn't running for $500.00 it looked good like it hasn't been worked hard at all I was told that it was running tell they ran it out of fuel and then they started taking things apart I have put it back together done my best to bleed the fuel lines got it to smoke a little but not run