Oil & Fuel YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size

/ YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size #1  

DoyleAlley

Tractor
Yanmar YM1700
Greetings. I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I need to replace the fuel hose(s) on my YM1700. Does anyone know the ID size hose that will fit the stock nipples on the filter assembly? I'm thinking it would be 1/4", but I'd rather know for sure. Thanks.

/ YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size #2  
No warranties. I believe it may be 7mm but 1/4" will likely work fine. Please give feedback.

/ YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size
Thank you. I don't know if I've ever seen bulk hose come in metric sizes. Fortunately, a couple of feet of 1/4" is cheap enough to gamble on. The hose going from the filter housing to the injector pump looks decent. It is the one from the tank to the filter that is starting to look bad. It is some kind of funky corrugated hose - maybe 5/8" in total outside diameter.

/ YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size #4  
1/4 is what I used. Used a small hose clamp on it instead of the clamps that came on the old hose

/ YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size #5  
It is metric. But I think that I used 1/4 as well, I know it was bulk SAE size. They said that it needs to be diesel rated, but I have used gas line as that's all they had at the place I went and so far so good, that was a year ago. For the $1 I spend I wont complain if I have to do it every few years vs once in a decade or two.

/ YM1700 fuel filter - looking for hose size #6  
think i used oil line 1/4" - 5/16" line.