Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder!

/ Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder!
I appreciate all the help fellas thank you all very much but I'm 25 hard headed and I'm not going to give in that easy ha!!!

thepumpguysc you were spot on with the clamps and pins I carefully reinstalled without shearing the barrels and reset. Also noticed that not only did I put the plungers in backwards I also put the barrels in backwards as well.

I disassembled everything a second time cleaned very well with carb cleaner and wiped down good scraped around with a toothpick and lubed up. Also again I have learned that the timing marks matter on the control rack and control sleeves.

Long story short this thing had a lot of carbon on it from sitting for 10 years I took my time went through it thoroughly and learned that you need a manual for sure! Once I referred to that and of course the help from you fellas I was able to figure it out!

I still got a long way to go with the tractor but atleast she's running smooth! She's running great and black smoke has cleared as well!

Thanks for all the help see the video posted.

/ Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder! #53  
25?? shouldn't you have been out playin video games or chasin tail?? instead of messin w/ tractor stuff.. LOL
Your supposed to leave THAT STUFF to us "older guys".. lol
Glad you got her running.. congrats..

/ Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder! #54  
Glad to see you hang in there. :thumbsup:

/ Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder! #55  
He clearly does not conform to the typical millineal like most of us here. I bet there no video games for him. The latter. There is plenty of time for that latter at night ;-)

/ Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder! #56  
He clearly does not conform to the typical millineal like most of us here. I bet there no video games for him. The latter. There is plenty of time for that latter at night ;-)

Typical Millennial ??? He11, I didn't eve know what one was until last week. LOL

/ Help!!!! Yanmar 1601D Injection pump not pumping from one cylinder! #57  
They use that term all the time on the news and radio. And all kinds of articles I read refer to them.

I technically am one depending on who's definition and cut off years you go by. But I am considered the first year of them born starting at 1982.

I don't really do many millineal type activities or activities. I am more like the generation before me and am more self reliant and do more of my own stuff and am not technology obsessed.