155d slow throttle response

/ 155d slow throttle response
When cold how does it start up? Quickly? Having to turn over for more than 20 sec.?
Does the engines rpm fluctuate?
Does it have fresh fuel?
Starts good for the most part. Compared to other 155 videos I've seen mine fires slower than others. Rpm is smooth.

What about the fuel? If it has been sitting a long time it might have contaminated fuel. Or, if it is like around here, it might have a whole community of mud daubers living in the muffler. :)
I doubt this is the case for the fact it was in a nice new shed it's whole life but definitely worth looking into. I bet my borescope would fit down the pipe

/ 155d slow throttle response #13  
I doubt this is the case for the fact it was in a nice new shed it's whole life but definitely worth looking into. I bet my borescope would fit down the pipe
Yep fI you have one it would. Most of us don't so we just take off the 4 nuts in like 5 minutes including finding your tools.

/ 155d slow throttle response #14  
"Smokes like to beat the band." What color smoke? Constant? What about blow by out the crankcase vent?

"Smokes like to beat the band." What color smoke? Constant? What about blow by out the crankcase vent?
Zero blow by. Black smoke it is starting to get better the more I use it. I put a good healthy dose of injector cleaner though it and seems to be helping. Honestly I bet the injectors are full of old fuel deposits.

/ 155d slow throttle response #16  
Black is too much fuel. Do the injectors look like they have been messed with? Wrong ones put back in , maybe?

This tractor has not been touched. As soon as the engine catches up with the governor demand it cleans up but 1st gear in high range it won't hardly climb a slight hill.

1497544534080.jpg

/ 155d slow throttle response #19  
Would it be possible to do a video with it in the pulling mode?