Old Yanmar owner whos looking at a new Yanmar, I have questions?

/ Old Yanmar owner whos looking at a new Yanmar, I have questions? #1  

RUMBLON

Silver Member
Hi, four years ago I bought a 2210BD 4x4 Yanmar. I like this little tractor and will most likely keep it but after last years huge snowfall and the realization that something a bit bigger would really help out on my 175 acres, I MAY buy a new tractor.

First off at one point I was trying to use the loader and push snow all winter which my little Yanmar was not cut out for but its all I had and it was a 60 year winter up here. The prior years we saw nothing like it.

I am considering at least the YT235 a 34 HP tractor. I may even look at something a bit bigger. If I buy one I will buy the snow blower too as that will be part of what I use it for I do a lot of fencing work, post holes ect and general ranch building work. When trying to use my older yanmar on some of these tasks its just not up to it.

I am wondering who has this mod of Yanmar and how you like it. he zero percent financing on these is what makes it attractive. I really dont want a payment but out where I am and with a 300 yard road, its almost part of survival when its snowing. Im in the middle of building a home out of pocket and need a decent piece of equipment as well.

Whs has some experience with the new Yanmars???

Thanks Dave