Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #1  

Lunarius

Tractor
Yanmar YM2220D
Hello,

I'm new in the forum and have just registered here.
I'm from Germany / Dresden and I am 34 years old and my name is René 8)

In September I bought a Yanmar YM2220D tractor with front loader (my first tractor), it has now 1.447 hours and runs perfectly. I would like to use it for work in our forest, especially for pulling and transporting wood.

Now I have a few questions:

1. I have now mounted rice field tires in the back with the size 9.5-24.
My question, is it possible to mount on this rim tires with 11.2-24?
If that does not work, I look for larger tires /rims like 12.4-24, that should work, right?

2. Can someone tell me what the tractor can lift in the rear?
I would like to attach a forestry winch with 380 kg (800 lb) weight, does it work without problems?
Erster Einsatz mit der Forstwinde (Tajfun EGV 45 A) - International Harvester Neuss
Is actually intended for tractors starting from 25 hp and up.

Many Thanks,
René

Attachments

• Yanmar YM2220D.JPG
    Yanmar YM2220D.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 320
   / Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #2  
you can put the 11.2 on there as long as they have the same rolling circumference as the narrower tire, that was the 4x4 ratio is not all out of wack.

That 800 pound winch will probably be about the max if it would lift it. I know my finish mower is 700 pounds and it makes it light in the front but it does hang out a bit not sure how far that winch extends out there. But you seriously will be at the max lift for the 3pt, and you will need something in that loader for ballast as well.

And welcome to the club

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #3  
is that 1400 hours or actually 1.4 hours? That tractor in no way only has 1 hour on it as its now 30 years old. And has definitely been refurbished. But it looks good. And that's a different brand of loader than we have seen in the past.

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #4  
re hours, some countries use decimal where we would use comma. So 1,447 hours in the terms we are familiar with.

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #5  
That's why I asked. I knew that. Still looks great, not even paint off the bucket? Someone still refurbed it.

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity
Hello clemsonfor,

thanks for the welcome :)

If I understood correctly, I get on the 9.5-24 rims also 11.2-24 tires on it?
Is there any precise information about the rear lifting force for the YM2220D?

I mean 1,447 hours, sorry;)

The front loader is manufactured in Poland and makes a very strong impression, it raises about 400 kg (900 lb) with rear weight.

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #7  
We will have to find the similar American model and look up the lift stats jn the shop manual.

For instance I have a ym2000 the same American version is ym240. I have the ym240 original yanmar shop manual. It lists the specs at the rear lift arm eyes at I think 800 pounds. Then I think gives a spec for 2ft away maybe?. We're going to need someone who knows what the equivalent American model is if one so someone can read it and look it up. Is there a ym276 or something like that?

But yes to answer your question the larger tires will go on that rim, there just wider, but due to the 4wd tractor you have to keep the tire rotational circumferences the same to keep the drivetrains from binding up or forcing one of the tires through an incorrect amount of rotations when in 4wd.

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #8  
I can tell you the 240 lift capacity is 1430lbs, 650kg. I assume this would be at the pins. I cannot read Japanese so a little unsure of this, but, I think the manual I have on the "2210" states 750kg which would translate to 1653lbs. The 276 lift capacity is 650kg/1433lbs at the pins, 630kg/1389lbs 24" behind the pins. Interesting the 240 and 276 are real close. This should give you something to ponder.

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #9  
Really it's that much? Maybe it's 2ft back it's 800?

/ Yanmar YM2220D question to tire and lift capacity #10  
Those numbers sound very optimistic.

I can pull my backhoe in pretty close to the YM240 (YM2000) if I turn the boom to the side. Its manual says it weighs 750 lbs.

I can barely lift it without squealing the overload bypass, and sometimes have to help lift it clear to the top by using its boom. Driving around, bounces will squeal the bypass. I'm clearly carrying maximum weight the YM240 was designed for.