Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader?

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #1  

caveman69

Tractor
Yanmar 336D
Hi, all. New member here.

I have had a Yanmar 336D for about 3 years now. Love the machine. I have been moving 3x3 hay bales with some bucket-mounted pallet forks and while it "works", it is not very easy and a little off-balance.

I am looking for a loader-mounted bale spear or even better a quick attach for my loader to open it up for easy upgrade on attachments. I don't want a bucket mounted attachment. IMHO it is too far forward at that point.

Does anyone know who makes either of these items (or where I can get them) for this tractor set up?

Thanks!

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #2  
:welcome:

Is this what you are looking for?

wrl ea.JPG

W.R. Long Pin on Tractor Loader Bucket to Universal Quick Attach Converter, Adapter | Free Ground Shipping for 1,000 miles!!

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #3  
I use a Quick Attach on a JD. and don't have the first complaint! If I would ever add a FEL. to my YM.2000 it will get one. Take the bucket of and add another in a Min.. Or leave it off which happens a lot since it mows 35 Acres........:thumbsup:

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader?
Yes, I would like to find something like this that fits my loader. I am not sure what I need to look for to find fitment.

Can you assist here?

Thanks!

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #5  
   / Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #6  
Go to attachments here on TBN. and make a post and your get some better info. on it. Everything Attachments should have some better info. and Tech. support on what your need to fit your FEL. I would be almost sure of. IMHO. the time you spend finding and setting up the Quick Attach will be well worth it. Installation won't be much if you get the correct setup.

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #7  
You just have to remember.. adding this additional weight to the loader reduces it lift capacity. That is the reason I didn't order my loader with a QA.

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #8  
The way the Frontier is setup I don't think any extra weight is added. 10-20Lbs. if that. Unless your referring to removing the bucket and leaving it off..

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 150
   / Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #9  
The way the Frontier is setup I don't think any extra weight is added. 10-20Lbs. if that. Unless your referring to removing the bucket and leaving it off..

koyker told me the QA added weight to their loader, Reducing the lift capacity . The reason I didn't buy koyker QA loader when I bought mine

/ Quick Attach or loader bale spear for Yanmar 336D with YL1575 loader? #10  
koyker told me the QA added weight to their loader, Reducing the lift capacity . The reason I didn't buy koyker QA loader when I bought mine
How much does the QA reduce the lift capacity?

How often have you maxed out the lift capacity?

So now to use forks you can use clamp on, that won't lift as much as QA, or remove the bucket and use pin on forks that will lift slightly more than QA, but are a hassle to put on.

Grapple choices are very limited, with pin on being the same hassle to remove the bucket and get the holes lined up to insert the pins.

I use my QA grapple and QA forks much more than the QA bucket. I can swap attachments in less than a minute. :thumbsup: