FX24D issues

/ FX24D issues #1  

coolbrze

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5800
I've got an FX24D & the tractor "pulsates" when running. Hard to describe but it feels like a steady shake every second or two. Any ideas?

/ FX24D issues #2  
is the 3pt dropping a bit then suddenly raising?

/ FX24D issues #3  
What do you mean by "running"? Is it moving, just sitting idling, hydraulics working?

/ FX24D issues
What do you mean by "running"? Is it moving, just sitting idling, hydraulics working?

When it's sitting idling still although may do it when moving but if so, it's harder to notice but I'll pay more attn. next time I drive it. Hydraulics work but bucket doesn't stay up very well once you put weight in it...

/ FX24D issues #6  
does the 3pt stay up when the tractor is off?

/ FX24D issues #7  
1. Have you cleaned the Hydraulic filter screen lately? Its located on the under side of the machine

2. Also it sounds like your 3 point adj arm is out of adjustment, did you turn on it with a wrench where it comes out of the tractor top end?

3. Did you turn the 3 point adj knob, its located right between your ankles when seated on the tractor.

4. Do you have the correct hydraulic filter installed, ( if not) it will pulsate because its not circulating enough fluid.

Lots of questions...

/ FX24D issues
does the 3pt stay up when the tractor is off?

Sorry for the delayed reply, been busy working. No the 3 point hitch goes down almost immediately when I turn the tractor off but the FEL stays up.

/ FX24D issues #9  
Sorry for the delayed reply, been busy working. No the 3 point hitch goes down almost immediately when I turn the tractor off but the FEL stays up.

Have you checked the 4 things mentioned in the post above?

/ FX24D issues #10  

my 3110 does this. I think it's the 3 point valve. I haven't replaced it yet. Last I checked, they didn't have any