What functions do these components have in my YM2220D?

/ What functions do these components have in my YM2220D? #1  

Lunarius

Tractor
Yanmar YM2220D
Hello,

I have some questions, maybe some one can help me what exactly that is what I have marked in the picturs?

Motor Rechts.JPG

Motor Links.JPG

Fahrerseite Links.jpg

5. .. and what gasket do I need here?
6. At the bottom of the overflow tank, a cable goes away, what is this?
7. What is this button for? The cables are not connected to the Tra.

Where does the thermostat and the oil pressure gauge sit?

Thanks,
René

Last edited:
   / What functions do these components have in my YM2220D? #2  
Greetings there Lunarius. As you obviously have determined - your owners manual, for what looks to be a fairly new tractor, probably does not cover the finite points you have selected. I would suggest purchase of a Shop Manual. It should delineate most all of the items you are pointing at, their identity and their function.

/ What functions do these components have in my YM2220D? #3  
1. Temperature sending unit for gauge.
2. Thermostart control box.
3. Crankcase vent.
4. Hydraulic suction connection at pump. , P20 o-ring, 24311-000200 Hydrailic Line Oring: Yanmar Tractor Parts
5. Injection pump lines going to fuel injectors. No gasket
6. Not positive but I believe that is the wiring going to the overflow bottle which turns a warning light on if your coolant level gets low in the bottle. Not sure I understand "a cable goes away".
7. Clutch safety switch, if working properly the tractor will not crank unless the switch is pushed down by the clutch pedal.

Your thermostat is right underneath the top radiator hose where it fastens to the water pump.

Your oil pressure sending unit is on the front left of the front gear housing down low. It will look like this: OIL PRESSURE SENDING SWITCH_: Yanmar Tractor Parts

Last edited:
   / What functions do these components have in my YM2220D?
Great, thank you very much Winston, that helped me a lot :thumbsup:
Yesterday I ordered few spare parts and all three YM2220D user manuals from Hoye, let's see how long it takes over to Germany.

Thanks,
René

/ What functions do these components have in my YM2220D? #6  
Great, thank you very much Winston, that helped me a lot :thumbsup:
Yesterday I ordered few spare parts and all three YM2220D user manuals from Hoye, let's see how long it takes over to Germany.

Thanks,
René
is there not a Yanmar supplier closer to you or over there? I'm not knocking Hoye cause they are a great resource and company and my first choice for parts as well. But I would think that because you don't have the dealer hostility toward grey models like we have here and that those models were possibly sold originally in Europe there would be dealers there that could supply parts?

Maybe I am wrong, I have never been to another country and am not sure of their structure and ability to get parts and prices, maybe it is cheaper to pay the crazy international prices and ship to you.

I do know we are spoiled here from our selection of stuff and low prices of things after reading about stuff and how much it costs elsewhere on forums. Some of it I get from our massive imports from china, but I think it would be similar priced in other countries. But its not just that stuff, many things that we make in this country are so much cheaper here than other places, and maybe its just that those countries don't make the stuff I am thinking of?

/ What functions do these components have in my YM2220D?
Hello clemsonfor,

of course, we also have dealers selling parts for the old Yanmar tractors here, but the choice is very limited and prices are usually over 50% higher than in the US.
In the Netherlands, we have the largest EU-dealer for small Japanese tractors: Europe’s largest supplier in tractor parts - TracPartz

I gave up a big order, then it's worth it.
The service is just perfect :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: