New here and looking for help!

/ New here and looking for help! #1  

Inkeduptx

Tractor
Yanmar YM1500
I bought my first tractor and it is a old yanmar ym 1500, small and need TLC! Hope I can get some knowledge from someone who knows more about the product line! My tractor has a 2tr15 engine and I need to replace due to cracked block. I want to see if anyone knows if a yanmar 2T72 will fit the Yanmar YM1500 since it痴 a different engine model but very similar. Thank you for any help!

/ New here and looking for help! #2  
I bought my first tractor and it is a old yanmar ym 1500, small and need TLC! Hope I can get some knowledge from someone who knows more about the product line! My tractor has a 2tr15 engine and I need to replace due to cracked block. I want to see if anyone knows if a yanmar 2T72 will fit the Yanmar YM1500 since it痴 a different engine model but very similar. Thank you for any help!

Welcome. How much did the previous owner pay you for it? :D

I think you will find a Yanmar specific subforum here with some very knowledgeable members. Good luck!

/ New here and looking for help! #3  
Inkeduptx:
:welcome: to TBN ask your questions in the yanmar forum take pictures it helps people understand your problem.

/ New here and looking for help! #4  
:welcome: Welcome to the forum!

:tractor: I'm going to move this thread over to our Yanmar section.

/ New here and looking for help! #5  
I don't know for certain but would very much doubt the 1100 engine will exchange with the 1500 engine. Different transmission, clutch, etc, etc. Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

/ New here and looking for help! #6  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ New here and looking for help! #8  
Unless you are a really good fabricator and mechanic I doubt that engine will work. Any engine swap, unless you can get it almost free and do all work your self will probably exceed the value of your tractor. Suggest selling for parts and replace tractor.