Dealer YANMAR DEALERS

/ YANMAR DEALERS #21  
The Yanmar site can shed some light on it. They have a list of authorized parts dealers and distributors, but they don't make tractors for sale in the US so they have no tractor sales dealers.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #24  
What about the marine diesel dealers.. or the new tracked yanmar equipment?

Soundguy

/ YANMAR DEALERS #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The dealer is in florida, but I don't remember where )</font>

Any idea if it was dugan equipment?

Soundguy

/ YANMAR DEALERS #27  
I bought mine from a guy in Englewood, Florida. Roy something or other. Don't remember the name of his business. So far no problems. I have had to replace all the hoses and fluids. No serious run time on it yet.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #29  
TravisR
I am absolutely positive I saw RCO advertised here on TBN. This was just 3-4 days ago. Decent looking site with good graphics. Under which forum, I can't remember. As I was looking again this am, still haven't found it. It was in the Header (yellow section). Does anyone remember seeing this recently? Mark

/ YANMAR DEALERS #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am absolutely positive I saw RCO advertised here on TBN....Does anyone remember seeing this recently? - Mark)</font>

Mark,

RCO occasionally appears in 'Related Links - Ads by Gooooogle' at the top of the page. In my attachment it's titled 'Yanmar Tractor Sale'. The link went to www.rcotractor.com.

Update: In another forum I saw a Google ad with title 'Zen-Noh by Kubota' which also went to the RCO page. RCO claims: "ZEN-NOH tractors were manufactured by KUBOTA. With all the same quality, and complete KUBOTA parts interchangeability, ..."

hmmm, I didn't think the Kubota dealer would sell you parts for your Zen-Noh. I expect we'll hear more about this.

And - it's good to see you back!

Last edited: