Dealer YANMAR DEALERS

/ YANMAR DEALERS #1  

Travis_R

Veteran Member
Tractor
'98 MASSEY FERGUSON 231
Hey everybody,

Has anyone on here ever bought or know someone who has bought a tractor from RCO Tractor in Texas (I don't know the city)? Their website is www.rcotractor.com and their pictures of their "reconditioned" tractors look very good in my opinion. The price of their YM2000 is $3295. They gave me a quote on shipping the tractor for $300 to my door. Now that MIGHT have included the SHIPPING CHARGES for a bush hog and box blade too. I''m not sure about that. I'll have to find out. But is this a reasonable price? Do they stand behind their word? Are they trustworthy? ARE THEIR TRACTORS RECONDITIONED IN VIETNAM? I want all the information I can get about this dealer. John from RCO Tractor seemed nice and friendly through the e-mail I sent him about my inquiry.

Also why I am at it, do ya'll know any Yanmar dealers in Louisiana? I live in Livingston, LA (zip code 70754) which is about 20 miles south of Baton Rouge. I am interested in the YM2000 and just want to find someone who sells them. I have never had anything big like this shipped before and I don't know if its worth the cost. Thats what I am trying to find out also. IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT AND IT IS A GOOD DEALER, I WOULD GET A TRACTOR SHIPPED instead of buying around here.

I am NOT saying that I am going to buy a Yanmar. But I am very interested in the YM2000 and I will hopefully be buying A tractor at the end of the year.

Thanks for your help,

Travis

/ YANMAR DEALERS #2  
I went to their website and saw this;

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Through a unique international partnership we are able to offer top quality used Japanese tractors, reconditioned to the highest standards, )</font>

That unique partnership probably means Vietnam.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #3  
I looked at those tractors
They are vietnam recons for sure!
Do a search on the net for another dealer near your place,
one that can provide service & parts at a moments notice.
You will be happier in the long run. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ YANMAR DEALERS
I kind of thought RCO Tractor might get the tractors reconditioned in Vietnam. I wasn't for sure though. None of us are really for sure. I think I might look elsewhere.

What about www.best-used-tractors.com or www.hoyetractor.com ? Are these good dealers? The first question I should ask is will either one of these dealers ship a tractor to me?

Thanks,

Travis

/ YANMAR DEALERS #5  
At one time Best Used Tractors were one of the most expensive places around. Hoye sells good tractors from what I hear.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #6  
Hoye is the way to go! I didn't buy my tractor from them but I have purchased many parts from them and they were excelent to deal with. They will even help you even if you didn't buy your tractor from them.
Tom

/ YANMAR DEALERS #7  
RCO sells tractors on Ebay also. As I did, you can email questions to people that purchased tractors from them. If you click on RCO's feedback number, it will show you all of the Ebay'ers that have bought items, and comments, being good or bad. I emailed 5 people, and most liked their tractors and when they did have a problem, RCO took care of it by shipping out replacement parts to the buyer (buyer had to install). A few mentioned that the aftermarked loaders were cheaply made, and needed repairs immediately...Hope this helps.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #8  
I bought an FX 28D from Hoye. Had it delivered to north of New Orleans. Nice guys. Works great.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #9  
Cuevas Tractors is near Kiln MS, (not too far away), They sell Yanmars and Farmtrac. It's where I bought mine. Great dealer and no problems with my YM2000. I was there this weekend picking up a box blade. The dealer stands behind the product. If you want more info about Cuevas Tractors, feel free to email me.

/ YANMAR DEALERS #10  
I don't know if this is the same dealer I tried to buy one from--think it was in nicholson, MS--a few miles away. Bad, bad experience. Took the attorney general to get my money back when they wouldn't refund it (weeks after they were supposed to deliver it and it never showed up and they tried to keep my deposit).