YM2000 !!!!!!!!!!

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!! #1  

BLUEBONNET2

Gold Member
Tractor
nortrac 25 xt JD zeroturn 54", briggs mtr.
good evening,
just finished about 6 hrs. 2-cutting, 2-box blade work, 2-leveling......"alma rose" did just fine, still have a half tank of fuel.....'cept for one thing------gear shift lever goes in circles /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif all gears work just fine, PTO fine(glad i got the clutch override---camo stumps are h### /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) high-low OK.
thanks to mark777 for the email concerning this issue, will look into the repair in more detail tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifwill do some more cutting tomorrow....
BTW found a new way to level 56 Yds. of SB2(drive way material) found an old 12' gate made out of 3/4 " pipe with bull wire already attached, hooked it up lenghtwise and off we go.....didn't find it with the cutter either /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, work just great.....don't have to buy a chain harrow /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

good luck,
bluebonnet2

P.S. got the inside of the house painted today, tomorrow will complete the stain and sealer on the outside /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifwed. formica, thrs/fri hvac and electricans get started /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!! #2  
Those tractors (Yanmar all) are tough, well designed packaged muscle. Glad to see your using it as a tractor instead of a lawn ornament. Pix of your house are very nice too. Regards, Mark

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!! #4  
Danny is correct. That will be a quick fix on the YM2000. My dad's Mits MT2201 required a lot of disassembly to get the cover off to get to that roll pin.

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!!
good afternoon,
thanks danny......that's what i love about this web site /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
put another 3 hours on her today.....'MISS ALMA" just keep on "diggin'", razor cutter now has a bend in one wall /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif 3" sapling /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifit was camo'd /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifkept on "diggin'".... all gears OK, oil OK...
will post some foto's of the place on RURAL LIVING (here we go!!!!!!!)
again thanks to all,

good luck,
bluebonnet2
BTW i did wash her down after the work /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!! #6  
How do you like you Razor rotary cutter? Was going to purchase on this weekend. Do you recommend? Any and all comments welcomed.

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!! #7  
I've used a 4 footer for 3 years now. Can't beat it for the price, ($479).

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!!
good morning,
i like it for the price /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif......it came with the package, used it pretty hard for the last couple of days, 4' with clutch override coupler......the coupler runs from $50-$75(depends on the dealer, was included in the package also)... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...highly recommend one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good luck,
bluebonnet2

/ YM2000 !!!!!!!!!!
Mark,
talked to the dealer yesterday about ME fixing the gear shift lever, he said he would try to find the pin in question and if i did the repair, it would not void the 6 months warrenty.....

will keep you posted....

gary