Yanmar F155D v. Iseki TU180F

/ Yanmar F155D v. Iseki TU180F #1  

davepays

Tractor
??
Been reading the forum for a while now, looking to make a purchase in the next few weeks. I looked at a couple of machines up at Dave's today (sorry I missed you Dave!) and I'm looking for some TBN input! The two units I'm looking at are a Yanmar F155D with just over 500 hours on it, comes with a tiller for an asking price of $6K. The other is an Iseki TU180F without a tiller for $4950 and the hour meter reads 222. It looks a bit more worn then 222 but it has a 4 digit hour meter with a 0 to start. The other question I had for y'all was about the badging. The Yanmar has Zen-Noh decals, which I'd never seen before on a Yanmar. (Dave, feel free to chime in here). Let me know if y'all need any other info...I plan to use the tractor primarily for tilling a few acres of vegetable crops (strip till).

Thanks! TBN is great! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Yanmar F155D v. Iseki TU180F #2  
I bought a Zen-Noh branded Yanmar from Dave earlier this year and both he and the tractor have been great. There was minor damage done during delivery and Dave took care of it lickety split. I think the Zen-Noh stickers have something to do with importing through Wallace International...however I think Wallace has been forced out of the business now (by Yanmar).

/ Yanmar F155D v. Iseki TU180F #3  
Zen-Noh is a co-op in Japan. Kubota, Yanmar and others mfg tractors and sell in quantity to the co-op. Some of the tractors I sell, along with Dave and others, have the Zen-Noh sticker on them. Thats the only difference I have found, just a sticker. A Zen-Noh 1401D is the exactly the same as a Yanmar 1401D. Also, that's the only way to get used Kubotas from Japan. BTW, Dave has a great reputation.

/ Yanmar F155D v. Iseki TU180F #4  
Ditto on on Dave's. An honest man who runs an honest and competent business. I would opt for the F155FD just because I know that brand to be tough as nails....well designed, well built, long lasting. However.....I am not as familiar with the Iseki, and if Dave listened to my needs and told me he recommended the Iseki over the Yanmar for my needs, I would, without hesitation, buy the Iseki. Zen-noh is just a trademark, pretty much explained in the post above.

You couldn't do any better than to entrust your tractor needs to Dave's Tractor.