Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #11  
Scrinch,

I believe your request for Leon's perspective of refurbished Vietnam rebuilds is an excellent one. Personally I have been wanting to ask this question to anyone in his (Leon's) position for many months. I think you have provided Leon with the perfect opportunity, even if he is having a little difficulty in finding half of the part he needs for one of his thousands of units.

After all, We have had questions concerning tractors or parts imported directly from Japan, the answers are fast, accurate and honest from the dealers here on TBN.

Regards, Mark

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #12  
I seem to recall threads back in 2002 about VINA tractor. Not many facts, lots of name calling.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #13  
cfoxmd,

I spent the last half hour reading up on the '02 posts and I think I understand much better.

Thanks, Mark

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #14  
I remember very well the discussion Leon & I had in 2002
As a matter of fact in 2004 I won an Ebay auction from vina tractor & when Mr. Leon found out it was us, He refused to sell the items to us. Well I have 3 1510-D parts tractors in stock here.
what goes around comes around /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4
I just wanted to let you guys know that I don’t appreciated your messages which posted on tractorbynet and the way the talk about me, Vina Tractor Company, or Vietnamese people, that is consider prejudice and discrimination). You guys don’t even know me, mine company, and how we run our business. You just know that I’m an importer, and I am Vietnamese and probably just like the OTHERS. You guys need to do more research, find out whom (importer) have bad reputation, bad quality tractors, dishonest before you aim and shoot. But if you do not aim and just shoot, in case you shot the wrong target, you’re in BIG F*****N trouble. I hope this will stop the discussion about Vina Tractor Co. and hopefully my attorney won’t have to send out letter to anyone.

I truly believed this discussion forum designed by TBN for exchange information, knowledge, parts & etc. Not to bad mouth about other people. For more information about us, visit the following websites; www.vinatractor.com & www.hhhtractor.com

By the way, the input pinion shaft that I’m looking is for a customer, he just needs a shaft and he doesn’t want to pay $400 for a shaft and gears. That’s why I told Aaron that I just needed a shaft. I also mentioned to the customer that if he buy just the shaft and installed, it could cause the problem due to the wearing difference and so on. Have a nice day.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #16  
The way this thread is advancing will not lead to any useful, reasonable discussions, so it's time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.