Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #1  

Leon4340

Hello,

I need an input drive shaft for Yanmar YM 1510D. Either used or new would be fine.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #2  
Leon4340,

Is your old one broken, or beyond repair?
Or is it missing? Sometimes the FWD shaft is intentionally removed and others buy them that way.

Your location in your profile will help in finding a supplier nearest you.

Good Luck and welcome to TBN,
Regards, Mark

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4
The input driveshaft is broken. I need another one, it could use a use or new one.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #4  
Leon,
You are pretty close to us (2+ hours). We have a good used one in stock and many more on the way. Give me a call or email for the details.

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)438-0386

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #5  
Leon, welcome to the forum. There have been a lot of discussions and second hand comments recently about refurbished imports. As a refurb dealer, I hope you can give us your perspective on the subject. Good to have you here.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4
Hello,

I wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome. In the earlier message, I was looking for a input drive shaft. Well, that isn't what I'm looking for, what I'm really looking for is "INPUT PINION DRIVE SHAFT". Please help. Thank you.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #7  
It would probably help parts suppliers considerably if you could either take a digital photo of the broken piece, or if its missing, perhaps a photo of where it is to be installed. Then post the photo. Or, if you have a parts diagram, circle the required part, scan the drawing, and post it. Of course, if you had a Yanmar part number, that would be the quickest and easiest way to identify the part.

/ Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #8  
   / Input drive shaft for YM 1510 4x4 #10  
OK, I've been watching this thread biting my tongue. Let me get this straight. The president of a company that brings VN reconditioned tractors into the US at the clip of 4,000-5,000 per year (per his website) has to come to an online forum to look for parts, and wants to obtain just the pinion gear from a matched ring and pinion set, having turned down the matched set. An earlier post said </font><font color="blue" class="small">( There have been a lot of discussions and second hand comments recently about refurbished imports. As a refurb dealer, I hope you can give us your perspective on the subject)</font> I think this thread dots the "i"s and crosses the "t"s on most of those discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.