Stupid, stupid fuse question

/ Stupid, stupid fuse question #1  

bigrackHack

I'm embarrassed to even post this, but I have a YM2001 and can't find the stinkin' fuse box ANYwhere. The gauges don't work and I figured it's the fuses. I bought this tractor about 3 months ago and the previous owner didn't know where the fuses were located either.

What's so embarrassing about this is I grew up on a farm and have been on a tractor since I was big enough to push the clutch, but cant find a fuse box on this little Yanmar. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif HEEEELLLLLP!

Thanks, guys. KH

/ Stupid, stupid fuse question #2  
On the D series, the fuse box is under the hood, up front. That's all I know.

/ Stupid, stupid fuse question #3  
I believe it is about 10 inches above the clutch pedal.

Bruce

/ Stupid, stupid fuse question #4  
Here is a wiring diagram for a similar (??) YM2000. This might help you trace wires back to where the fuse box should be.

YM2000 has a 5 amp fuse protecting the three warning lights.

I've read that on some of the 'New Reconditioned' 20 year old Yanmars, the fuse box is replaced by a bundle of inline fuses wrapped with electrician's tape into a single lump. That might explain why there is no fusebox visible.

/ Stupid, stupid fuse question #5  
On my 1602D it's on the left, just above the clutch pedal, as mentioned before..........

/ Stupid, stupid fuse question
Thank you gentlemen. It was above the clutch tucked under the shroud. One fuse is missing, so that's going to be my starting point.

Again, thank you for the help. KH