1500D Hydraulic pump & Control Valve Body

/ 1500D Hydraulic pump & Control Valve Body #1  

Lacajun

Tractor
Yanmar 1500D
I'm having problems with my 3 point lift. It is very slow lifting my 4 foot spreader box. I've changed the fluid and cleaned the screen but this didn't help. I'm thinking on changing the complete control valve body and maybe the hydraulic pump. Any information or tips would be appreciated. Also where I may be able to find these parts.

Thanks

/ 1500D Hydraulic pump & Control Valve Body #2  
I suppose you have tried the pit cocks under ther seat. I have a 1401d that has 2 T handle pit cock valves. one adjust the drop rate of your 3ph with different weight attachments, the other can adjust the raise rate by partial closing it off. Try opening this one & see if that helps.

/ 1500D Hydraulic pump & Control Valve Body
I have tried the pick cock valve and that didn't help. It will lift slowly after first start up but after it gets warmed it stops lifting completely.

/ 1500D Hydraulic pump & Control Valve Body #4  
I've had a problem with the half moon key in the pump drive shearing off. It's possible that this could create the senario you mention. when cold it could still have enough friction to pump but loose it as things warm up. Might be worth a look.
Richard.

/ 1500D Hydraulic pump & Control Valve Body #5  
Raise the 3 point & close the front valve. If it goes down, then oil is probably leaking past the lift cylinder seals. A sheared key usually doesn't work at all. A pressure gauge can be plumbed into the right plug on the lift cylinder housing. Full throttle psi should be over 2000 psi. Low psi means bad pump.