YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need.

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #1  

callais

Tractor
yanmar 2000
I'm fixing to change out my oil and do the "spring maintenance". What oil should I use for the engine, and how much? what hydrolic fluid and how much?, (should I even change the hydro fluid). What oil filter should I get? Fuel Filter?, My air filter is still fairly new. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #2  
I would buy 2 gal. of Shell Rotella 15w-40 oil and fill it up, (I think it's a little over a gal). Universal hydraulic/transmission fluid in 5 gal. can that states "equivalent to JD 303 or better" and fill it up. Only necessary if you are having hydraulic problems and need to clean pickup screen. NAPA 1064 oil filter, 3262 fuel filter, 2297 air filter, or Wix 5XXXX.

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #4  
Here you go.

Air NAPA 6022
Fuel NAPA 3262
Oil NAPA 1334
4.2 quarts of oil

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #5  
I don't know about the regular YM2000, but that 1334 filter wouldn't install on my YM2000B without removing and replacing a bracket that holds the coolant drain plug, a lot of work for an oil filter. The 1064 is a little smaller and installs with no problem.

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #6  
The YM2000 doesn't have the bracket on the 2000B.

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need.
Thanks for the help, I'll start as soon as the weather clears up. And to "thegreatrandinni", thanks for stating the obvious, but I've had more help here by asking questions to experienced tractor owners that have always been more than helpful with their answers. Movin' on, ....so I don't need to change the hydro fluid unless I'm having problems? How loong is the existing fluid good for? I have no leaks and everything seems to be working just the day I got it. Thanks all for y'all help.

Callais

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #8  
Dude I honestly felt like I was giving you the best advice that I could.... You should get manuals for your tractor..Sorry if I came off as a smart ****.. My best advice to you is to get and read manuals for your tractor......

/ YM200 fluids and filters? What do I need. #9  
"so I don't need to change the hydro fluid unless I'm having problems? How loong is the existing fluid good for?"

I don't have my manual handy but I think it is 600 hours, which is about every 25 years on a lot of these "gray" tractors, like mine. My auto owners manual says every 15,000 miles; however I changed it at 120,000 miles, and oil and screen were like brand new...so unless it looks bad, (brown, opaque, watery), or you are having hydraulic probs.... I'm sure there are those who will disagree.