Free manuals for Yanmar industrial engines

/ Free manuals for Yanmar industrial engines #1  

EuroYanmar

Gold Member
Tractor
Tractormatic
Have a look on this link to download free parts manuals for some Yanmar industrial engines (3TNE68, 3TNE78, 3TNE82) and application manual too (series TNE). Unfortunately the repair shop manual for TNE series engines cannot be downloaded unless you have login and password ! (If you get some tell me !)

http://www.masenorthamerica.com/

Phil

/ Free manuals for Yanmar industrial engines #2  
i have bought a yanmar 3tne84 engine and going to attempt to replace the 2 cylinder shibaura engine in my ford 1000 tractor any one ever done conversion

/ Free manuals for Yanmar industrial engines #3  
Can't help you on the specifics of a conversion. Matching the engine to your transmission would require a simple bell housing adapter plate, if the bell housings are different size and pattern, sizing the input shaft to crankshaft/pilot bearing and having the pressure plate, clutch disk and flywheel all centered. None of this should be impossible.....maybe not easy but not impossible. If you don't know where to start, google "diesel conversions", "bell housing adapters", "bell housing patterns" etc. to get some ideas on what exactly needs to possibly be done.