Dealer Dealer close to me ??

/ Dealer close to me ?? #1  

morrisj

I would appreciate it if anyone could lead me to a dealer close to me or in and around these cities. St. Louis, Memphis. I live in Cape Girardeau, Missouri (113 miles south of St. Louis)and have not as yet found a dealer selling 'grey market' tractors. I am interested in a Yanmar, 20 HP 4x4, with front end loader, tiller and finish mower. Thanks everyone! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Dealer close to me ?? #2  
There is a guy in Oxly Missouri... He has some Gray market Mitsubishi's on Ebay right now......I do not know anything about him or his tractors.....

/ Dealer close to me ??
i tryed that dealer he didn,t have much

/ Dealer close to me ?? #4  
I purchased from the guy in Oxly Missouri last year. 1610D with new FEL, new bush hog, new box blade, and 7500lb trailer as package deal on ebay (back when the ebay lawyers had not caved in). I felt i got a pretty good deal. But check over the tractor well before you pay. I found and fixed several problems - some due to thier carelessness - after getting home. Missing and loose bolts on FEL brackets (It was newly installed too! This could have been expensive if i had not found it soon); Loose/badly cracked fan belt; Missing battery hold-down; Bad seals and bad needle bearings in front end and "chocolate milk" goo in the front axles. I consider all but the front axle problems minor. But i had to shell out about $150 in parts and another $50 for a parts manual to get the front axle back in good shape(not perfect-since the big seals still seep a minor amount) . All has been corrected (good enough for me) and tractor runs fine.

The guys there were friendly and i feel like they would have corrected some of this stuff had i shown it to them. This was my first tractor purchase and, i didnt know what to look for.

/ Dealer close to me ?? #5  
Morris,

I know of someone in west TN, around Dyesburg that sells some Yanmars. I wil get his name and#at work today. One of my coworkers bought a Yanmar from him.

/ Dealer close to me ?? #6  
I would try John at RCO tractor in Mesquite Texas. His email is john@rcotractor.com or 512-422-0233. He is good guy and has a pretty good selection.
Bob