Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #1  

wildthang4786

Tractor
YM2200
Hello everyone! I'm new to these forums and also a new owner of a yanmar 2200. I'm needing a little help and hope someone can help me out. The wireing on this tractor is pretty much messed up, it does run fine as I have done used it and stuff, just I don't have any lights of any kind, and there is a lot of wires just hanging down under the dash that doesn't go anywhere, as in broke, cut, etc. The fuse panel "box" looks like it is pretty well toast and busted. Most of the knobs don't work, thankfully the key switch does! Everything else is in great shape and looks and runs fine. So my question is, does anyone have a wireing diagram for this tractor or one pretty close to it to go by so I can re-wire it back to the way it was or wire it my own way and add new switches and lights etc. myself? I found one on here but it has many more dash lights and switches/gauges than my tractor has (or has now!). I'm good at the wireing part, just don't know what goes where and don't wanna mess something up. Far as I know everything mechanical does work fine and I "think" the regulator is ok, will know more about that when I get some of this wire mess fixed! Thanks for any help I do recieve in advance! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #2  
Here is a YM240 schematic, (thanks to California), that should be close enough.

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram
Thanks! I'll give it a try and see how far I get.

Another question, this really don't fit my topic, but does anyone know where to buy the suitcase weights for these? I need at least 150# would be nice. Thanks

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #4  
Any "real" tractor dealer should have them, they are pretty much generic. Expect to pay about 1$ per pound.

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #5  
There are some old threads on here about replacing the fuse boxes.. I think you can get a generic at any auto parts.. There are threads about replacing the voltage regulator with a modern electronic one. I would recommend these changes and then you can just wire the rest how ever you like.....but u will need to know which amp fuse to use where....

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #6  
Like this from NAPA.............

Attachments

• 656690-MVC-042S.JPG
    656690-MVC-042S.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 469
   / Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #7  
Is that picture title the item part #?

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram
I like that one better than autozones!

Another question, does anyone know if the Wells VR728 regualtor will work with my tractor?? (YM2200) Or will it require a little "modifying"??

/ Yanmar 2200 Wireing Diagram #9  
No