eBay/Craigslist ebay item

/ ebay item #1  

djg

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota B6200HST-D
interesting item on ebay. item # 7522998236, titled "tractor". I dont know how to add a link to it but it is on page 7 of 7 if you search under tractor, then click on tractor and farm machinery.

/ ebay item #2  
Just cut and paste the item number into the search feature on ebay. Not a happy man. But kind of an odd way to get his point across.

/ ebay item #3  
I would strongly suspect this is yet another of the VN recons. We have had sellers of these give our name to customers for support/parts, and imply we were somehow involved with their tractors. Funny how the man is fussing about all these other entities as if the shotgun effect will somehow help his problem. If the seller allowed it leave with 4wd not working, the seller is responsible to the customer, not the wholesaler.

/ ebay item #4  
I just spoke to Tom to tell him about this listing and I will be sending him the link. Tom says the dealer that sold this tractor has bought tractors from Tom before but then started selling the Vietnamese garbage. Tom said the dealer is supposed to be coming this week to get more of his good tractors.

I sent the ebay selling a message. It will be interesting to see if he replies back. Here is what I sent:

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Dear Sir,

I can tell you for a fact that Fredricks Equipment does not do the refurbishments on Yanmars like yours. Yours appears to be a Vietnamese refurb. I live about 30 miles from Fredricks's shop and have bought many tractors from him and they do not do sell zero hour tractors. I just spoke with Tom the owner of Fredricks Equipment. He informed me that the person that you bought the tractor at one time bought tractors from Fredricks and then bought Vietnamese refurbs and this week will again get more tractors from Fredricks. Your tractor did not come from Fredricks Equipment though. )</font>

/ ebay item #5  
This is the link if anyone is interested: Tractor

/ ebay item #6  
This tractor looks just like mine, guess who I bought mine from? Thats right Sims at CAS tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Going to have to give him another call about the muffler since he has not returned my call about it yet. (From my other post)...I am still getting oily stuff come out the hole in it. Not a lot when I run it but don't know if I should be concerned about it or not. I am up to 17 "Fresh" hours now and just finish scraping the runts out of the driveway, hopefully the factory put all this guys good parts into my tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

/ ebay item #7  
I would guess the owner is not a member here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AND they did not do their research first.
No wonder there are no bids yet. Anyone want a nice 1500D?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ebay item #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tom says the dealer that sold this tractor has bought tractors from Tom before but then started selling the Vietnamese garbage. )</font>
Brent,
Exactly what I suspected when I posted earlier. We should all archive/save the ebay page....it could serve as the poster child for VN recons. I know we have some owners of recons around who say they have been fine. But there are so many horror stories like this one. When was the last time you heard a horror story like this from a buyer at one of the reputable dealers in this market? Essentially never.

I'm still taken back by the guy's deflected anger at other businesses he perceives somehow involved....CAS sold him the tractor, and by da-n they are accountable.

/ ebay item
I think the whole point of this auction is not to sell the tractor, but to vent his anger at getting a bad tractor. His starting bid is what he paid for it, and he sarcastically tears it apart in his description. Nobody is going to buy it. I thought it might be of interest to the group since I recognized Fredrick's name from my time reading posts in this group. If I lived closer to one of the dealers that posts on TBN, I would have bought a Yanmar instead of the Kubota I got last week.

/ ebay item #10  
I doubt it happened the way he says it happened .Called Danny at Fredricks and Danny was mad that the man that sold him the tractor gave him Fredricks ph.#. The man says all he wanted to do was to buy parts from Fredricks when he called. I have called Fredricks several times & talked to Danny -Rob-Paul,& Tom himself.I have bought parts & had parts replaced under warranty.They all have been very courteous to me.I think someone may have had an attidute when they called.I think Fredricks will sell you any part that you ask for if they have it or can get it. Thats their business, to sell tractors & parts for them, no matter who you are or how you obtained their ph.#. Just puttn in my 2 cents because I think the people at Fredricks are very nice, kind ,courteous,etc,etc; people who will do what they can to help you. I think anyone that has done business with them will also echo this statement.