Parts for FX28D

/ Parts for FX28D #1  

cfoxmd

Silver Member
Tractor
FX28D
I loaned my tractor to a friend. Now it is broken. I don't know what he was doing, but he sheered off the 4 bolts that connect where the Pittman arm attaches to the frame. We'll probably just weld the plate back on to get the steering back.

The other problem is the the drive shaft came apart where it attaches to the front differential. I have some of the pieces, I have the repair manual for a 336D and a japanese parts manual for a FX28D. Slight problem, however--some of the parts in the parts manual aren't quite the same as what I have. It is however clear that I am missing parts.

In any event, the first step is to try to order parts based on the part numbers in the diagram and then see if I can make them fit. Who can help with an order of parts? I know that it may take awhile to get the parts.

/ Parts for FX28D #2  
Did you find a parts supplier? Some members here can help you as they are Yanmar dealers.

Darin

/ Parts for FX28D
Danny Parker can get most of the parts for me. One of the ones he can't get is the dipstick for the oil. I'm not exactly sure how one loses that, but its gone.

/ Parts for FX28D #4  
We have 2 FX24-D parts tractors here.
I dont know if the parts from an FX24 would work on the 28 maybe you could do a little research.
www.ernies.net you can see them in the parts yard.
Ernie

/ Parts for FX28D
Might--I'ver got the parts numbers off the japanese manual--An FX26D is in the same manual and most parts are the same. If you could have the parts manual for the FX24D we could see if they match. Its the area where the drive shaft connects to the front differential. PM your e-mail address and I'll see if what you have could help.

Thanks

Doc

/ Parts for FX28D #6  
do you have a fax machine?
Ernie

/ Parts for FX28D #7  
The oil dip stick on the fx24 is the same as yours, the other parts are not.

Danny