First time poster

/ First time poster #1  

Mickey_Fx

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar Fx24D, Cub 3204
As the subject says, this is my first time to post. Have been lurking in the background for a short while.

Purchased an Fx24D this past week after looking for CUT for a while. Purchase included a loader and mower and there is the possibility of a tiller in the future to replace a smaller tiller on a garden tractor.

I made this purchase from Ernie's Imports and see he posts here as well. I know Mark777 from another tractor forum I frequent.

Found Ernie through other sources and happen to live not too far away. He has treated me well and from what I've read here in other posts he seems to be well respected. His post on hyd filter problem cought my eye as he was putting the loader on the tractor I bought that same day. Was that my tractor he was talking about /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif No it wasn't, but it was close.

As I become familiar with my purchase I'm sure I will be back with a lot of questions.

/ First time poster #2  
Welcome and congratz! When you get time, please fill out your bio so we might get to know you a little better............. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ First time poster #3  
Welcome! U have a great tractror. Ernie's a stand up guy. If he can't anser any questions try PMing me. I might be able to provide info on my experiences with the FX24D. BTW if U don't have power steering, get a steering assist ball (love handle), OR talk Ernie into putting that Power Steering unit he has on your tractor. Fropnt gets heavy when U have the FEL on.

/ First time poster #4  
Welcome and good luck with your new purchase! I bought my tractor from Ernie this spring and have been having a great time with it. Ernie treated me well and was right there when I needed a part. My only problem seems to be my wife, I think she suspects something! She named the tractor the "other woman" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ First time poster
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I guess I'm lucky, tractor has both PS and the steering knob. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I do have one question about a control but will wait for another time as it's hard to describe and a pic would be so much better.