yanmar 2500 value

/ yanmar 2500 value #1  

silverking

Bronze Member
Tractor
Grand L 4630/fel
First off great site for info guys , thanks

Now i have a mid 70's factory reconditioned yanmar2500 that i consider to be a 9 on a scale of 1-10, i use it almost everyday and i am about to move up to mahindras 4110 so my question is what should i ask for the yanmar and should i try to trade it in or sell it outright?

/ yanmar 2500 value #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( factory reconditioned )</font>

What factory?

/ yanmar 2500 value
As i understand it the dealer here gets all his stock from japan
web page

/ yanmar 2500 value #5  
<font color="blue">
As i understand it the dealer here gets all his stock from japan </font>

Well, Japan would be a good place to get a Japanese Grey Market tractor. However, there are no Yanmar factories that recondition tractors.
What they mean by "factory reconditioned" is a building full of people that repaint and pretty up an old and broken tractor. Some people here sell the reconditioned ones, some have bought them, but I don't think I would, personally.

/ yanmar 2500 value #6  
Got my 2500 about 18 months ago via auction. Would consider it a 7 on your scale. All appeared to be original, but I have been very pleased with it. I consider I got a "Deal" at $3200.

/ yanmar 2500 value
So if i trade it in on the new one yas think 3500 would be good or should i try to sell it outright?

/ yanmar 2500 value #8  
silverking,
If you can get 3500 on a new Mahindra 4110, I think I would do it.

/ yanmar 2500 value #9  
Is Mahindra really a "move up" ?

/ yanmar 2500 value
So can i post this tractor for sale on this site for free or do they want you to buy the spot?