Ym2610 Translated Manual Review

/ Ym2610 Translated Manual Review #1  

ym2610

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar 2610
Ok here's the deal, on another post we kicked the translated manual, just a little, said were sorry, any way Aaron sent me a manual to review on here, sorry Aaron it took so long, just remeber this is my review, you need a manual of your own to make up your on mind, ok starting from the front, very nice looking manual, very well put together, and the plastic cover keeps it clean, moving on, one minus is 14+ cautions pages is a little much for me, but their very detailed and I know why he had them put there, and it has 56+ pages,the index was very well thought out, I really like the specifications, this is one reason I wanted and needed one, the diagrams are good clear pictures and easy to read, skipping to the back, the troubleshooting section looks like a copy of a copy, a little fuzzy, but you can read it. Ok I'm trying to make this short but also give you a good idea of the manual, so with that said I will now take questions, was it what you expected, (answer) no, did it answer all your questions, (answer) no, is it worth the price, (answer) is anything you buy really worth the price, no sorry you will have to be the judge on this one, would you recommend it, (answer) yes, I mean you can't read the non-translated one, well I can't, so why not have one if nothing for the specifications, or you could write it down on a piece of paper, I would lose it, or have a nice manual to look it up in, or ask the same question on here every time you change your oil, next question, will I keep this manual, (answer) yes Aaron is giving me 75% off, no just kidding, the answer is yes, when I first got it I thought I would send it back, but like I said if nothing eles I will keep it for the specifications, the one thing I do wish, I would like to have had a US model manual to compare it to. like I didn't say, this is not a product indorsement, or is it to put the manual down, just my thoughts on it. get one for yourself, if you don't like it, Aaron will take it back. Thanks if you're still reading /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Robert

/ Ym2610 Translated Manual Review #2  
Aaron is a very stand-up guy and I will continue to buy from him ( even though I have to pay tax ) because of the service. Even though I had issues with my manual, I would still, without a doubt, recommend having one for your tractor. I keep mine even though I have both the factory operator and service manuals now. Aaron's manuals fill a very important void, and you can never have enough information. The factory manuals have just as many safety pages and they are in the front because safety is first on the list.

Also, the service pages with photos on his website are an invaluable resource. I don't know of anyone else who has taken the time or trouble to do anything like that. Don't forget to check them out.

Bruce

/ Ym2610 Translated Manual Review #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Aaron is a very stand-up guy and I will continue to buy from him.........

Also, the service pages with photos on his website are an invaluable resource. I don't know of anyone else who has taken the time or trouble to do anything like that. Don't forget to check them out.
Bruce )</font>

Well said Bruce.

The information at the top of this, and every Yanmar thread includes several model parts diagrams "freely" displayed to help owners identify and trouble shoot. Most all dealers sell this information.

The recent post concerning the YM1510D having a water pump, although I had just changed one out a few weeks prior to the thread, I responded that it does have one...and then I went to his (Hoye's) diagrams to make sure I hadn't mixed up the models. How nice is that??

Mark

/ Ym2610 Translated Manual Review
That was well said, and I did forget to thank Aaron for the time, trouble and money they put into the manual, without them we wouldn't have one, and yes he has a very good web site, full of info that takes alot of time to keep up, I will also add, Aaron is a stand up guy, along with Mat, Wayne (LMTC)and the others on here that make sure we can get parts and manuals. at the last of my first post, I said get one if you don't like it, Aaron will take it back, but I have to say Aaron was right when he told me to take a look at one, and he was sure I would like it, and I do, my first post make it sound like I don't, but I was trying to tell the pros and cons of the manual, posting and emails are hard to get your point across, without sounding one way or the other, don't have the personal touch, take a look at one I think you will like it to. Thanks Robert