Tires 5-12 Wheels and Tires??

/ 5-12 Wheels and Tires?? #1  

F15DOWNER

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar / F15D
I found a set of wheels and tires on Ebay for $110. I measured my wheels and it seems like they will fit my F15D.
Is $110 plus shipping a good deal on these?
I have seen the tires advertised and thay are always around $60 but I have never seen a set of wheels advertised so I don't have anything to compare to.
Shortened Long Link

Tom

/ 5-12 Wheels and Tires?? #2  
It's a good deal even without the rims. I'd buy them.

Eugene

/ 5-12 Wheels and Tires??
Update:
I bought a set of these and they are a perfect match (except for the color)
They should fit any Yanmar with 5-12 front tires. (just in case anyone else is interested)

I wanted to have an extra set of wheels for Turf's. Now I can break down my worn out set and put turfs on them so I can switch them out very easy. I may even leave them JD yellow, just for giggles.
Tom

/ 5-12 Wheels and Tires?? #4  
Tom...... you aren't going to go and paint your tractor green too, are you???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 5-12 Wheels and Tires?? #5  
did you buy the ones on e- bay already mounted ? How much was shipping ?

/ 5-12 Wheels and Tires??
Wheels with tires mounted. $28 shipping to my location.
I also had a 10% off paypal coupon.
My final cost was $118. The ones that I bought were in a different auction, they went for $99.99 - 10% + shipping.
Either way it's a pretty good deal, if you need a set of wheels too. The tires alone are around $57 each plus shipping, (non Firestone) The same guy has the tires on Ebay for $75 each.
I don't know if they were blem's or what, but I can't find anything wrong with them and they are exactly the same a the OEM tire that was on my F15D.
Tom