Bought a disc

/ Bought a disc #1  

SailorBob

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1700
I bought a disc yesterday and even had the wife's blessing. I have never used one before but, I was amazed how much you can do in a short time. It is just a 4 footer (12 X16) but, I was able to do in about 30 minutes the same work that it hours to accomplish with my walk behind tiller. It is also a good excuse for more seat time. The wife wants a bigger garden. I guess now she can have it.

In case anyone has wondered the YM1700 handles it very well. Now I have to figure out a way to justify a FEL.........

/ Bought a disc #2  
I'm looking at getting a disk too, a little late for here though so next spring maybe. Got my garden in with my troybilt horse.

As far as FEL goes, you got to get one of those! My life changed, and my tractor looks better with one:)

Jerry
2000BD, Koyker 120, Box Blade, Bush Hog.
Panama City FL

/ Bought a disc #3  
Bob, got any pics of it ? If you want a FEL, i suggest you start buttering up your better half now !! Maybe by mid summer you'll be placing your order. Don't make the mistakes i've made..... remember to use the word "TOOL" , not the word "TOY" !!

Scott /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Bought a disc #4  
You think the disk can tear up a garden you should see what the 1400 yanmar tiller that goes with your tractor can do. I got my tiller and fel from Bill Barnett in New Market AL great guy and a great deal. You can also justify a trip to one of the perttiest places in the state.