SHIFT INDICATOR PANEL

/ SHIFT INDICATOR PANEL #1  

Eddie

Platinum Member
Tractor
YM2020 & Allis Chalmers 6060
Looking for a shift indicator panel for YM2020. Either new or good used one.

Thanks

/ SHIFT INDICATOR PANEL #2  
Sorry to here that the 2020 is out of sorts. I got used parts from Hoye. I saw the pic's of the shiny machine. I have to confess that I also buffed and waxed mine. The yanmar paint must be 1/4 inch thick. Hope you get it set up like you want it. I really like the extra weight and size of the 20 series.

Norm-ala

/ SHIFT INDICATOR PANEL
Yeah, I ordered the new dash panel from Hoye, they thought they had a used shift indicator panel but it had been robbed from the salvage unit.

The 2020 rides a lot better when mowing rough ground than the 1700. It also handles the 5' finish mower a lot better.

I found some turf tires and wheels today that I'm seriously considering. The wheels have the same center hole but would have to weld up the lug holes and redrill for a different lug pattern. But they are the same diameter as the rice tires but are 12'' wide.

/ SHIFT INDICATOR PANEL #4  
I have been looking for a set of wheels and tires for the 2020d. I think the orange tractor has the same lug pattern. I have been reading about overrun ratio on 4x4's. I want to know if the overrun on the frount to rear is the same on all of the Yanmar 4x4 and what is it.

I had a Satoh beaver III before the 2020 and there is a big difference in the stability of the tractor. the big wheels do not frop in all of the little depressions that the little one did. The 4x4 realy makes a hugh difference on my hill and with the loader.